Dead ghost.

Last part was a bit cringy but do I look like I give a ||bleep||?

_

After Urogi, Urami, and Zohakuten got back from the park they made sandwiches for lunch. "This sandwich tastes like ||bleep||" Urogi complained. "Probably because YOU made it." Urami said aggravated. "You wanna hear a poem, Urami?" Urogi asked with a mischievous smirk. "I really don't but go ahead." Urami responded to Urogis questuon. "Roses are red, violets are blue, trash is stinky, and so are you." Urogi said with a evil smirk on his face. "I shouldn't have said yes." Urami sighed. "Wait... Violets are blue? Then why are they called voilets?" Zohakuten said confused as ||bleep||. "Its just a poem." Urogi said. "BUT WHY???" Zohakuten was so confused. "PEG PLUS CAT" The TV randomly came on and it was playing Peg plus Cat. "HOLY ||BLEEP||, WAS THAT A GHOST?" Urogi screamed. "No, it was the cat." Aizetsu said. "But- Aizetsu... We don't have a cat..." Urogi responded. "OUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED??" Aizetsu screams and runs out the house, the others following after him, when they get outside Sekido picks up his phone and calls ghost busters. "HELLO? GHOST BUSTERS? OUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED, COME GET THE DANG THING." Sekido screamed on the phone. "Okay they are coming!" Sekido said to Aizetsu. "Why can't we keep the ghost? :(" Aizetsu whined. "YOU WANT TO KEEP THE GHOST?" Sekido yelled, looking bewildered. "Yep!" Aizetsu responded. "You are crazy!" Sekido shouted, while laughing. "I ||bleeping|| hate ghosts!" Urami shouted. "LOSER!!" Urogi shouted while pointing to Urami. "I AM NOT A LOSER!" Urami shouted back, feeling offended. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say..." Urogi rolls his eyes. "You know, Urami, you shouldn't lie to yourself like that." Aizetsu said in a innocent tone. "WHAT?" Urami yells, flabbergasted. "Oh I'm sorry! Did I stutter?" Aizetsu asks sarcastically. "Wait the ghost busters are here!" Sekido says, looking at a van with the writing "GHOST BUSTERS" on the side. 3 people get out of the van and greet reveal themselves to be Douma, Akaza,  and Kokushibo. "I heard there's ghosts here! Are they woman?" Douma asks. "Douma, no." Akaza said. Karaku opens the van door and grabs a bomb from inside of it, throwing the bomb at the house and exploding it. "NO THE POOR GHOST-" Aizetsu cried. "YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE GHOST? OUR HOUSE JUST EXPLODED?!" Sekido shouted. Aizetsu giggled, "Hmm... Y'all wanna go get McDonald's?"