I LIKE OREOS!

"I LIKE OREOS AND PUDDING!!" Karaku screamed from the kitchen. That was Karaku saying 'breakfast is ready'. The clones went downstairs for breakfast. "Karaku, you BEGGED me to make breakfast... AND YOU MAKE THIS ABOMINATION?!" Sekido yelled. "Next time you're only going to yell "I like Oreos and ||bleep||" or whatever next time. Manami spit out his orange juice and yelled "OREOS AND WHAT!?" "What's ||bleep||?" Aizetsu asked. Urogi opened his mouth to speak but Karaku covered his mouth before he could. "So Manami, ARE YOU GAY?" Karaku blurted out. "KARAKU YOU CAN'T ASK THAT-" Sekido shouted. "What? I just asked if he's gay!" Karaku responded. Aizetsu sat there trying to eat whatever Karaku made. "Im hungry..." Aizetsu whined, "I'll make you something, Aizetsu." Sekido said softly. "Yay! Can you make me some pancakes? :D" Aizetsu says happily, "Of course I can!" Sekido responds and starts making pancakes for Aizetsu. Zohakuten notices that Urami isn't there and calls for him, "Urami where are you?" He shouts, Urami opens the front door and falls to the ground exhausted. "I fell in a hole and didn't know how to get out." He says and gets up, he walks over to his room and goes inside. "You aren't gonna eat breakfast? :(" Karaku says sadly because no one else eats his food besides Urami. "Uhm- yeah I'll eat breakfast!" Urami walks out of his room over to what ever the heck Karaku made. He looks at it for a minute before eating it. Karaku was really happy after that and began to jump around the house with Urogi, the two having a pillow fight, the other clones look at the two very confused because they just got up and began doing random stuff like they've been at it for hours, when they had just started doing what ever the heck they where doing. Sekido gets done making Aizetsu his pancakes and Aizetsu eats them. Manami looks at Urogi and Karaku with a perverted face and Urogi stops fighting with Karaku and looks at him. "Why are you looking at us like that...?" Urogi asks in a worried tone, Manamis response was just an embarrassed look. "Uh-uh-uh-uhm- u-uh-" Manami suttered. "He's more perverted than Karaku!" Sekido shouted. Urogi looks over to Urami and Zohakuten who are fighting over who gets the last cookie, Urami wins the fight and eats the cookie. Urogi then looks over at Aizetsu and Sekido who are making popcorn and are about to go upstairs and watch HunterXHunter, the movie. Urogi looks over at Manami again to see that Manami is gone. Then he looks over at Karaku who went over to Aizetsu and Sekido to watch HunterXHunter with them, the three went upstairs to Sekidos room to watch it. He looks over at Urami and Zohakuten who are now standing in front of him. "You okay Urogi?" Urami asks him. "Yeah! I'm fine I was just looking around." Urogi responds. "Oh okay! You wanna go to the park with us?" Urami asks him. "Sure, I guess!" Urogi says happily. "Did Manami looking at you like that get to you or something?" Zohakuten looked up and asked Urogi. "Yeah a little bit..." Urogi responded. "It's okay, he's just like that I guess. He is the love clone, if he looks at you like that again I'll chase him around until he passes out from exhaustion!" Zohakuten says in a tone that makes it obvious he hates Manami more than any of them. Urogi laughs and the three continue the walk to the park quietly. "Where here!!" Urogi says excitedly, while running over to a random statue in the middle of the park. "I didn't know we where baby sitters!" Urami says in a sarcastic tone, Zohakuten elbows his arm while laughing.

_

That's the end! Sorry if its short. It might be out of character for some of them but don't mind that! I don't ship ANY of the Hantengu clones together!

_

- 664 words.