CHAPTER SIX

12th August, 2024

Oh my God, Ya Rabb, I can't breathe, my heart wants to pop out, I can't believe the guy who stood up for me is my long time crush from many years ago. I think I'm dreaming.
"What the actual fuck man" the guy with the white T shirt shouted.
"Yes, what the actual fuck, who gave you the right to raise your filthy hands at her, talk more less of landing them harshly on her face?" Bee asked the guy with an angry voice. Then he turned to look at me and offered his hands, "Are you okay miss?" "Here, let me help you up" he said. I was so shocked and at loss of words, I kept looking between his hands and him, then he raised one if his thick brows and said, "Miss?" while looking at me. My hand was shaking not because of pain but because of the shock I'm experiencing right now and the love I feel for him growing in ten folds. I put my shaky hands in his while he helped me up and he kept holding my hands. Meanwhile, I was just ogling at him like a lost fool. Yes! I am lost in this blissful moment feeling the love I have for him  surface with full force.
"Uhm, what is going on here and why are you holding my friend like that mister?"
I heard Imaan ask from behind me. Then Bee turned to look at her and so did I,
"Holly fucking molly, what did I miss, Usmaan Bee and Aishah?" She said with a shocked face.

........................................................................

Hey guys,
So how was this chapter?
I'm really excited to write this again.
Thank you all for being with me.

Love you loads
Ayush 🖤