CHAPTER SIXTEEN

9th April, 2021.

"Water" was the first thing I said when I woke up. I looked around and realized I was in the hospital.
"Water" I repeated more audible this time around.
"Ya Allah Boddo am you're awake, wait water ?" My dad asked me as I tried to sit up .
I nodded my head as a yes and he brought a glass of water for me and helped me drink it.
"How are you feeling now ?, the doctor said you're fine. He said it was dehydration and panic that made you black out." My father said with so much worry in his voice . It seems like he doesn't really know what happened, and I don't want him to know too . Whoever found me must've told the doctor what happened and the doctor decided to let me decide whether to tell or not, and I'm very grateful for that .
"What happened?" I asked my dad.
"Your friends said some creepy guys started following you guys on your way back home from the dinner and you guys ran until you became dehydrated and passed out, but luckily a guy saw everything and saved you all. I really wish I can see the guy so I can thank him for saving my princess, but the doctor said the guy didn't want anyone to know his identity and he left after making sure you're fine and paid the bills too." My dad explained.
Whoever this guy is I'm more than grateful for what he did for me , I owe my life to him. For also covering up for me and involving my friends too. He must've met them on his way or something , but I don't really care how he found them , all I care about is that I'm safe and my parents didn't find out anything.
We planned everything with my girls, told our parents we were going to have dinner at this restaurant close to one of our friend's house for my birthday . Then we'll go back to the friend's house after dinner and they'll send a driver to pick us up from there. But in reality, I'm going to be having dinner with that guy whose name shall never be mentioned ever again, and when we're done with him, then I'll go to this other restaurant around the same area and meet my girls who are having their own dinner. From there we'll go to the friend's house together and call the driver to come pick us up like nothing happened, but I guess things didn't go as planned.

I hate him, for what he did to me, (he whose name shall never be mentioned ever again).