CHAPTER EIGHT

24th August, 2024

We walked to where the sits were in the garden and sat, mind you he was still holding my hands. I was freaking out on the inside, this was too much.
"Why are your hands shaking and sweaty?" Bee asked while we sat down side by side and Imaan sat opposite us.
"I'm just nervous and excited and over joyed and, I just don't know what to say, I'm speechless" I responded. That's one thing about me, I'm always honest, I don't beat around the bush when I want something, I go for it, for opportunities only come but once.
" Why?" he asked.
"She's so nervous I don't think she can explain right now and how you're holding her hand? I'm sure she's about to melt" Imaan replied him while smirking.
"Then do the favours and explain please miss?" He asked Imaan looking at her and he's still holding my hands tightly and protectively or so I thought again, and before I knew it, Imaan spilled everything to him from the beginning to this time.
"Wow, I'm the one who's speechless right now, and here I thought no one will love me truly because of who I and not because of my fame, because all the girls who claimed to have loved me before never lasted this long,and I didn't think I'll ever find true love" Bee said still in state of shock, I didn't know when I turned around to look at him sharply and opened my mouth and said "No! Don't you ever think that, here I am, I have helplessly held on to the feelings I have for you for years and I never gave up no matter what people said. I still have those feelings and I feel like they have multiplied by ten folds after what happened today "I said with so much love in my voice though I was literally shaking even my voice was unsteady.
" Ah, I never knew you had the liver to confess your feelings like this Boddo, wow!" Imaan said also shocked, I blushed and looked at Bee, and what I saw in his eyes made the tears I was holding back roll. I saw so much adoration in his eyes while he looked at me, and that was more than enough for me Wallahi. He used his other free hand to wipe my tears that were rolling one after the other.
"Don't cry baby girl, I'm here now, and I'm sure Allah has something in store for us that was why we met like this, I thought I'll never find true love but I think I found you, I think that's why my hand didn't want to let go of yours, and I know this is too soon, but I have a good feeling for this, for us, and if there's one thing I trust with my life then it's my guts. I don't think I'll ever want to let you go too" He said with so much love in his voice "This is love at first sight for me" he said again and held up our intertwined hands and placed a soft peck on my hand.
"Finally she's going to be happy once again" I heard Imaan mutter under her breath, but I was too captivated by the man beside me to acknowledge her right now, but I agree with her in my mind...I think I'm finally going to
know the meaning of happiness in love.

And that was the beginning of my story with Usmaan Bee.
Our story.

........................................................................

This is where it'll all begin guys, brace yourself for the roller-coaster to come.
Thank you all for reading.

Love you loads
Ayush 🖤