13 Caution may contain mature content Readers be advised.

(Couple of weeks after graduation)

It's a surprisingly sunny day here in Krupp. Sam is at work, and I am here at home by myself.  it is currently 8:00 in the morning and I am exhausted.  I start cleaning around the house and packing for Sam's surprise trip. He won't tell me where we are going or what we are doing and it's driving me insane. I take a quick break and look at my phone. I see a few messages from Nicole.

Nicole - hey Liz, I was just checking in on you and I wanted to tell you that I miss you. 

I smile at this message and of course send a reply.

Liz - aww I miss you too and I hope everything is going well there. Thank you for checking on me. I currently am trying to pack for this surprise trip that Sam has planned. 

not a second later Nicole texts back. 

Nicole - Girllllllll that's exciting. So, you don't know where he's taking you or anything?

Liz- Nope! you know better than most people that I don't like surprises. 

Nicole- lol yes, I know you don't like surprises. I'll let you get back to packing and I'll text you later xoxo.

I smile at my phone and look at the time and its 1:30 in the afternoon. Sam will be home shortly. I get up and finish the dishes with music playing loudly in the background. 

I few minutes go by, and I have finished all the dishes and have put the last plate back in the cabinet. As I close the cabinet, I feel arms wrap around my waist.  I quickly turn and to be greeted with a long passionate kiss. I separate and look at Sam's beautiful eyes.

 "Well, hello to you too." I say grinning from ear to ear.

Sam grins and starts roaming my body with his hands getting me all worked up. "I've missed you" he says hungerly.  

I let out a small barely hearable moan as Sam attacks my neck with kisses. "Sam" I breath out. He stops for just a second to hear if I had anything else to say.

"Not to sound like I'm complaining because I'm not, but what has gotten into you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"I just wanted to show you how much I love and appreciate you." He says grabbing my hips. 

I lead forward and give him a kiss and lead his hands down my body and he takes it from there. he lifts me up on the counter and leaves kisses all over my body. I tilt my head back and his kisses get lower and lower. next thing I know Sam is slowly pulling my leggings off and he throws them beside him. "Sam so help me if you don't take me the bedroom right now, I'm going to lose it." I say very impatiently.

Sam gives me a devilish grin and lifts me off the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist and cling to him. He takes me up the stairs to our room and kicks the door closed. He lays me on the bed softly, so I can sit up. I place my hands under the bottom of his shirt and lift it over his head. Throwing the shirt across the room, I embrace the view that is in front of me. Sam lightly brushes the bottom of my tank top and continues to take it off leaving me in my bra and underwear. 

I slowly reach my hands along Sams belt line and undo his belt and unbutton his Work pants so he can slide out of them. stepping out of his pants in one swift motion he pins me to the bed where he is hovering over me. I can feel his member grow the more he is touching me. I get the biggest urge to flip our positions, but I don't know if that is something Sam would want. 

Screw it I think to myself. I buck my hips and gracefully flip me and Sam that way I am on top of him. He gives me a confused look at first. I lean down to his ear and whisper." You're not moving fast enough, so I'm taking control." 

I finish taking the rest of our clothes off leaving us both completely naked I position myself perfectly on top of Sam letting a satisfied moan that I couldn't keep in. Rocking my hips back and forth Sam grabs my hips and groans for more. 

out of nowhere Sam hold my hips still and starts thrusting fast and hard giving me everything he has. we both turn into moaning messes. He gives one final thrust and stops to catch his breath. I slowly let myself fall beside him while catching my breath as well. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close till we both fall asleep.