Part 16 (Let the Vacation Begin)

"Eliza" I hear as I slowly wake up from my amazing nap. "Eliza wake up My Love." I slowly open my eyes and remember that I was in a flying piece of metal. I look at Sam kind of startled and start looking around. "Elizabeth calm down a little bit hun, your okay!" Sam grabs my hand, interlocks our finger and then kisses my hand. I slowly calm down just in time for the plane to start descending. 

As the plane was landing I happened to look out of the window and all I see is the ocean and Hill tops with little towns on them. I look over at Sam who has the most pleased smile on his face. "Where are we?" right as I asked that the Captain comes back on the intercom. "Ladies and gentleman welcome to Skopelos Greece." I look over at Sam with excitement written all over my face. "Sam... Greece?" Little did Sam know that Skopelos was where one of my favorite movies was filmed and I had always wanted to see it for myself. Sam gives a wide smile knowing how happy I was to be here. "I know this is your dream vacation, I listen even when you think I don't." 

After a few minuets of landing  and attaching the gate, we were aloud to exit off into the airport. we walk to the luggage collecting station and out of nowhere I hear my name being called out. "Elizabeth , Sam over here!" I start looking around the airport and all of a sudden I see a very familiar face. "It can't be... Nicole?" Sam motions for me to go to her, I drop all of my bags that I was holding and run towards her. 

Nicole and I collided in a tight hug that almost knock us both to the floor. After a few seconds we separate and I grab her hands. "how... why... I don't even know what to say right now, I am too excited." Nicole gives and soft laugh with a huge smile on her face and brings me in for another hug. "Sam told me not to tell, but he did however tell me to help you pack because you were struggling in that department." She says giving me a playful wink.  Sam wobbles over with our luggage, as I look back to see him I quickly let go of Nicole and help him with the bags. "I'm sorry honey , I was excited and distracted all at the same time." I say as my cheeks turn red.  After Sam and I get all of luggage we head outside. 

As soon as we leave those doors I can feel the sun beaming on my face. I start to look around and I catch a glimpse of something bright blue. I drop my bags in front of Nicole's taxi and start walking towards a overlook. The wind was blowing just enough to catch my hair and carry the salty air right in my direction. As I reach the edge I can see the beautiful blue clear water, and the waves crashing along the shore. "This is paradise!" I think to myself admiring the view from where I stood.

 I hear a couple of footsteps walking in my direction. Sam and Nicole stand on either side of me and put one arm around my shoulders.  " You know there is plenty of other views on the way to the house that we are staying in." Sam says giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I snap out of my enchantment and turn to walk to the taxi. 

"Has she suspected anything yet?" Nicole quietly asks Sam

"Not that I am aware of, but as long as we keep it on the down-low we will be fine." Sam replies giving Nicole a reassuring smile while they both follow Eliza to the taxi.

                                                                          At the Vacation House

After about a twenty-five minuet drive of nothing but beautiful Greece we finally get to the house that Sam had booked. It is Beautiful from what I could see from the outside, but I want to see the inside as quickly as possible. Sam opens my door for me and holds out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and got out of the car, so I could walk inside the house. 

Sam and Nicole unload the taxi and put the luggage inside of the door. "This place is amazing Sam." I grab my bags and head upstairs to the bedrooms. I stop at the top of the stairs and turn around. "Nicole are you staying here too?" She looks up at me and nods her head, "Yea... My room is down there." She points to the direction of her room. 

I continue in mine and Sam's bedroom. This room is huge with slight detail of historical Greek painting and artifacts. I put my luggage on the bed and start to put away the clothes in the closet and dresser. After putting all of my clothes away, I put my luggage up and out of sight. I decide to take a little nap from all the excitement and traveling, so I crawl into bed and cuddle up with the blanket. After a few minuets I fall into a deep sleep. 

A few minuets go by and Sam walks into the room with his luggage in hand. He looks around the room to see Eliza peacefully sleeping in the King size bed. He gently puts his bags down and Swiftly walks over to the bed to crawl in with her and give a gentle kiss on the head. "I hope you like it here Liz." he says quietly to himself. Sam lays down next to Eliza and falls asleep holding her in his arms. 

Word Count- 981