1-Sho

"The view is great here!"

You look around at the beautiful area that Sho had taken you to. He finally had enough time to fulfil his dream of taking you around to see some of his favourite places in Okinawa. He always would speak about it with great passion, and now you could see why.

"I know right?" He smiled gently before slotting his hand in yours. "I love this place, but somehow I love it even more now that I'm seeing it with you."

You blush as he pulls you closer to his strong chest.

You were nervous about meeting his family, even though he had assured you that they would love you. So, to take your mind off it, he surprised you on the first day by taking you to the aquarium. Watching the otters and various fish while walking hand in hand with Sho certainly worked to do just that. You made sure to buy some cool things from the gift shop, including a dolphin plushie to share with Sho.

In the evening, he took you to Cape Manzamo to see the sunset. Being in nature always reset the both of you.

You sighed deeply, taking in the fresh air.

"Did you enjoy today?" he asked, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on yours so that you could still see the coast.

"Yes! Thank you for bringing me here, Sho. Today was perfect." You pull him down slightly to give him a small kiss. "When did you even plan this?"

"You're welcome," he said, smiling widely, while brushing back a stray strand of your hair. "To tell you the truth, I'm just playing cool. I'm actually nervous about introducing my first serious relationship to my family too, so I thought of this when I was booking the trip. I wanted to spend some time with you so that we could remember to enjoy ourselves and trust each other before seeing them, even though we're worried for no reason; they already love you."

You turned to hug him and rub his back before making eye contact with him and motioning for him to bend down.

"I love you," you told him before kissing his cheek, but he was greedier and immediately followed up by kissing your lips. You felt yourself lose touch with the world around you. Before your legs gave out, he let you go.

"Greedy." You tried to catch your breath while he smirked at you with his now slightly swollen lips.

"Only when it comes to you." He winked. "And food."

You both laughed before hugging again and looking at the view.

"I'll give you more when we get back to the hotel," he whispered, looking out over the view.

"Please do. After all, you're good with your hands." You smile while nudging him slightly.

Don't forget to vote and add this collection to your library for updates! 🥰