6-Takumi

"Yayyyy" Takumi flooped on to the big hotel bed. "Finally free!"

Even though he was considered the princess of the band, he certainly knew how to make you feel like a queen by taking you a luxury hotel to do absolutely nothing but chill and go at your pace.

"Officer Honey , what should we start with first?" Takumi saluted you while kneeling on the bed. He tried to look serious but his smile kept peeking through.

"Let's put on our onesies, Officer Strawberry! " you salute him back.

"Yes, let's do that!" He bounced off the bed and took out of his suitcase the onesies he bought. He had a chipmunk one and you had a kirby one.

You both dressed and posed for each other before bursting out laughing.

The plan was in essence to snuggle up and watch a film before going to try out the hot springs later. Takumi and you loved nothing better.

"Let's watch Ruki's film, the one with the long name." You suggest.

"Oh you mean, 'When the Dawn Breaks, I'll Be the First to See You , You Made My Dawn'? Yeah it is a mouthful but I love it too let's put it on!"
He crawled over to the TV to put it on then snuggled under the sheets. Raising them, he motioned for you to come lie down beside him in his arms which you gladly did.

You made yourself comfortable as the characters begun to move around on screen, he kissed your forehead and put his arm behind his head to prop himself up. When you looked up at him, he smiled cutely back and said to watch the flim. So you did but at another moment he kissed you again. He shrugged when you looked at him and you turned back to the film with him rubbing his thumb gently against your skin.

You decided to take revenge. When he wasn't watching, you turned around and kissed him.

He was surprised at first but he melted into it. You matched each other's pace before you broke away to wink at him.

"Got you." you whisper, slightly breathless.

Takumi bit his lip as he smirked and he rolled you over so that he was hovering over you. "I was going to be good and wait for later but now I don't think I can let you go." His eyes seemed to be devouring you, looking for signs that he could continue.

"That's fine by me." You smile back at him as he lowered himself to your lips again.