4-Junki

You lay down and closed your eyes.

This was it. You were facing your fear.
The idea of the weight bar falling on you and trapping you there like it had a few years ago stopped you from ever going near it again but with Junki for some reason, everything seemed possible.

This loud and loveable man was always right there for you when you needed him and he had shown you that you don't have to do everything alone. Junki never forced you to do anything but his enthusiasm and energy was so contagious that you would find yourself influenced to try new things and enjoy life more all while giving him a safe place to be calmer and vulnerable.

It was quite natural that you ended up working out with him in the gym regularly now and you felt better for it.

This attempt to push yourself even further scared you but Junki, sensing that it was slightly more than you could chew, proposed to help you with that.

He put on light weights on both ends and took calming breaths with you while holding your hands.

"Don't worry I'll be right here the whole time."
Junki said as he put his hands on the weight bar while you settled yourself under it.

"Remember to breathe properly." He spoke gently for you grounding you in the moment. "When you're ready reach up for it."

When you reach for it after some time, you kept your eyes closed still to not bring back the anxiety but it was surprisingly light.

Peeking slowly, you find the reason: Junki was holding all the weight for you. He was waiting for you to feel more comfortable before putting more of it on you.
He smiled when he saw you were looking at him. "Feeling good?"

"Yes." you smile back at him as you felt this memory overlap the old one.

Gradually he put all the weight in your hands while standing nearby in case.

You did it!

He helped you replace the bar on it's holder correctly before pulling up to hug you enthusiastically. "Congratulations!! I knew you could do it!"

When he was finished shaking you, you grabbed his face and kissed him all over making him laugh then blush as you just remembered that you were still in public.

So instead, you decide head home to enjoy the success of the day. Holding hands while walking back, he kissed your hand and cheek multiple times, trying to play down his excitement.

You lean your head on him. "I love you so much Junki, thank you for being the best boyfriend I could ask for."

Junki stopped walking, surprising you.

"This is no good." He said half-seriously, "We need to get back fast or the whole street will have to hear me sing your praises."

You kiss him then pull his hand. "Let's run then, I can't wait to hear them and I've got lots of things to tell you too. "

Junki didn't need to be told twice.