How it started 😉

Chapter 1

Hana and So Mun are alone in their noodle shop because Motak and Ms. Chu said that they can take care of the level one demon and let the younger one stay and relax for a while. Hana decided to start to cook them food so that when Motak and Ms. Chu arrive they can eat together. Meanwhile, So Mun decided to train downstairs and vent his frustrations about his feelings by punching and kicking the punching bag.

"I thought that what I felt about Hana Noona will disappear as time passed by, but no, it just intensify from a simple crush to something much deeper. Whenever I see her or let alone near her, I always become so speechless and my dumb heart beats faster. The truth is when I lied to my parents and grandparents that Hana and I are in a relationship it is one of the happiest moments in my life. I'm still thankful that Noona still let me be her boyfriend, in front of my grandparents but I wanted it to be real. I wanted Noona to see me as a man not just a high schooler that need to be protected all the time. So I train and train a lot to be much stronger and to be a better counter so that I can impress her and protect her." So Mun thought while punching the bag so hard that it almost explodes

Meanwhile, Hana decided to check on So Mun because she can sense his energy. She carefully peck at the door and she can see that So Mun is serious about his training and he seems frustrated. She carefully admires how So Mun change and become stronger and she admires that about him. She smiles to herself and then she becomes so fixated on admiring how good his body had became, plus those sweats that help to show how well-built he is.

"Hana yah, what are you thinking? what if So Mun realizes my feelings for him? I can't let him know how I feel about him because I don't know if he still feels the same about me. At first, I'm quite angry that he lied to his parents and grandparents about our relationship but as time passed by I realized that whenever we visited his grandparents I feel happy to be with them. Everything time I'm with his family I feel that I can be just me, the Hana that always smiles and have a positive outlook in life. The truth is I don't want just to have a fake relationship with him I wanted it to be real." Hana spaced out while thinking and she didn't realize that So Mun caught her looking at him.

"Hana Noona, sorry I didn't realize that you were here but why are you looking at me like that, is there a problem?" So Mun said while walking towards Hana

"Ha? Nothing I'm just checking on you because I sense your energy upstairs and I know that you're frustrated. Did someone upset you or something? You can always talk to me and you know that I'll help you." Hana said while smiling awkwardly because she knows that she is caught red-handed while staring at him.

"Is just that, I...... I..... Do you want to..... spar with me? Yeah, let's have 1 on 1 match so that we can train together if that's alright with you Noona?" Mun said. ("Yah, why can't I just tell her what I feel for her," Mun thought to himself)

"Yeah sure, let's do that," Hana said

Hours pass and the two called it a tie, they are now setting closely with each other on the floor busy wiping their sweat.

"Sorry, Noona I think I punch you too hard, your lips are bleeding on the side." So Mun said and quickly stand up to get the medicine kit

Hana just stares at So Mun while a smile appears on her lips.

So Mun gently tilts her head so that he can apply the medicine.

Meanwhile, Hana didn't know what to do because her heart is beating so fast that she is afraid that So Mun can feel it. She suddenly became mesmerized by the boy in front of her, how he looks serious about treating her wounds, and how close their faces are. She focuses her gaze on his eyes then she became so attracted to his lips.

"Hana stop doing that okay, your acting like a teenager busy ogling with her crush." Hana thought silently.

But then So Mun suddenly stops what he's doing and stares at her. They stare at each other and the tension between them is hard to ignore.

So Mun moved the hair out of Hana's face as he lean in and kiss her softly.

Hana let out a gasp in surprise, obviously not expecting that So Mun will kiss her suddenly. However, she raised her hands to So Mun's face and cupped his cheek, deepening the kiss.
H

e couldn't believe that Hana was continuing the kiss, now wrapping her entire arms around his neck.

He pushed his lips deeper into hers, which she gladly complied to, and the both of them didn't want to end it.

So Mun's tongue came into contact with hers as he felt her groan against his lips, which only resulted in him kissing her even more passionately.

The both of them just stop when they felt the need to breathe. They look at each other longingly and sweet smiles are both plastered on their face.

"Noona, you already knew that I like you and now I know that I do fall head over heels in love with you. Let's stop pretending to be in a relationship in front of my grandparents and let's make it for real. Hana Noona, will you be my girlfriend?" So Mun look at Hana nervously because he didn't know if she will accept him or not

"You have no idea how long I wanted that to hear from you. I'm also in love with you So Mun and I wanted to be your girlfriend and this time for real." Hana said while looking at him

After their confession, Hana kissed him this time but she was surprised because he suddenly pulls her towards him so she was now straddling him, sitting on his lap as So Mun dominated the kiss.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I hope you love this chapter 😉
I thought that they are in a secret relationship based on the recent episodes of season 2 but I think I'm wrong. 😥 But I still want them to be together. 😆

Feel free to comment on what you would like the next chapter to be.