Let's End this Here

❤❤❤

Do Hana never expected to meet Do Hwi again after years, but faith set it up for them to have the closure they needed. She now knows that the love she felt for him back then is reciprocated because he was the only one to care for her when she was in a coma.

She is glad to know that but what she felt back then already ended a long time ago. All she felt for him right now was a sense of gratitude, a friendship that she could cherish forever.

So here she is the place where she started to fall for him back then, and this is also the place she wanted to finally end that. She knew that Do Hwi liked her even after all these years, he was still waiting patiently. But Do Hana knew that her heart already belonged to someone else, and he was waiting for her to come home.

Do Hana seems heartless and tough but with her Mun, he fully sees her, just the real her. She is glad to have someone that she can depend on, even though nowadays he seems too jealous of her friend. And to be honest she likes whenever he shows his jealous side because she can see the possessive side of him.

But after telling Do Hwi the things she needs to say, Gelly appears and a fight between them starts. It is a tough fight between them but Do Hwi tries to protect her so he is the one to get hurt badly. She is thankful that she can get both of them away from Gelly. Seeing Do Hwi in that state makes her feel guilty, she already wanted to stay away from him but this still happens.

The counters know how important Do Hwi is to her so they help her heal him.

Hana decided to erase Do Hwi's memories about her so that he could be safe, and it was the only thing she could do for him. She will forever be grateful for all the things he did for her, but it's time to let go of the past. And she already knows what future she wants and that is to stay with Mun's side.

Hana knows that Gelly thought that Do Hwi is her weakness, but unknown to others So Mun is her real weakness, and he is also her strength. She didn't know what she would do if anything bad happened to Mun. One thing is for sure she will protect him at any cost.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

When everyone seemed asleep, Mun decided to sneak inside Hana's bedroom.
So here he is sitting in her bed, but his girlfriend seems a bit mad at him.

"What's with the scene this morning? I know that all of you are just trying to comfort me, but I'm really fine. Everything is okay. " Hana tries to explain to her boyfriend

But Mun knows that what happened last night greatly affects Hana. So Mun faced Hana and gently caressed her cheeks.

"Look at me Jagiya, I know that you blame yourself for what happened to Do Hwi, but it wasn't your fault," Mum said softly

"But because of me, Do Hwi got hurt badly. If I didn't get close to him again, he wouldn't be in that situation." Hana said with teary eyes

"Please stop blaming yourself. I hate it when I see you cry, it makes me sad." Mun hugs Hana

"One day, when we get to see him again I want to personally thank Do Hwi because he protects you when I'm not beside you. So please stop crying Hana-ssi." Mun starts caressing her hair

After Hana stops crying, she quickly kisses Mun's lips, which makes the younger surprised with her action.

"Thank you So Mun-ah, for always being here with me, and for taking care of me. I love baby." Hana said happily

"I love you too, Hana-ssi, always and forever," Mun said sweetly

"Let's stay like this for a while, whenever I'm with you all my stress and problems, vanish completely. You're my stress reliever, Noona." Mun hugs Hana tighter

"Okay, let's cherish this moment. I'm lucky to have you in my life." Hana let Mun hug her much longer.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This chapter is quite short for my liking but, I just want to emphasize how important Mun is to Hana.

In my own opinion, Mun is her weakness but also her strength.