Let's Go Back

For you, I would cross the line
I would waste my time
I would lose my mind
They say, "She's gone too far this time"

Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right
Lord, save me, my drug is my baby
I'll be usin' for the rest of my life

(Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
"I'm not afraid of death if it means saving you."
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The scene in front of them changes again, and this time it's raining. Hana then realizes that both she and So Mun are drenched in the rain.

So Mun walked towards the road and stopped in front of a car, then she realized that it was the same car Mun's family used when they had the accident.

"So Mun-ah, why are you here again?" Hana asked Mun worriedly

"Mun are you already given up? Is this the reason why we are here again? You are still blaming yourself for their death? I thought you already understood and accepted the truth. Please Mun, please hold on, please remember all the people who love and care for you. Please remember me...." Hana thought to herself

She cannot pretend that she doesn't know what Mun is trying to do. She can't help but feel useless when she sees him like this.

Hana cried and walked towards him. She won’t allow him to do this, she won’t allow him to leave her. She will do everything just to save him.

“Let’s go, please So Mun-ah” Hana said, she then pulled Mun but he was not budging.

“Let’s go!” Hana said desperately

“You need to return to everyone who’s waiting for you,” Hana said, pulling him. "

"You need to return to me, Mun. Please come back to me. I can't live without you." Hana thought

Mun still did not move.

“No, no, no,” Hana said, looking behind her, and seeing that the truck was going towards them. 

Mun, we have to go. We need to go, please!” Hana begged, using every strength that she had to pull him back. 

When she saw that he was still not moving, Hana closed her eyes.

If Mun decided to end everything here, then fine, this is her end too.

Other people might think that she is crazy doing this, but hell, love just makes her crazy. She wouldn't let Mun end himself alone, she would make sure that she would be beside him.

Back then Hana thought how pathetic people in love say that they will die for the one they love. But here she is giving away her life just to be with him. Hana already accepted her fate gladly.

So Hana went in front of Mun, shielding him.

If I can’t bring Mun back, then I’d rather die protecting him. I'll protect him until the end.

When the truck was almost near them, Hana turned to hug Mun.

If she would do one thing before she dies, then she will make sure to hug him tight, to make him feel her love towards him. She wants to show him how much she loves him.

"You will never be alone, So Mun-ah. I will always be here for you. I will love you until the end." Hana thought as she was turning towards him, accepting her end.

But when Mun felt Hana on his back, protecting him from the upcoming impact of the truck, Mun remembers everything.

He remembered every time Hana protected him. She always has his back and never hesitates to protect him.

Mun doesn’t want her to die and he will not allow that to happen.

Mun turned towards her, hugging and holding her head, protecting her from everything around them before using his power to stop the truck from further moving.

Mun felt Hana tremble from crying too much, and guilt washed through him

He is the reason for her tears, the reason why she is feeling like this.

He promises himself that he will spend his life repenting for this. He will never make her suffer like this again.

From now on whenever he feels like giving up, he will surely remember her. Because for him she is everything, she is his light, his warmth, and his life.

Mun felt Hana lift her head from his shoulder and then look around them. Hana turned towards him to check if he was back.

Noona,” he said softly

Hana looked at him before pulling him into a tight warm hug. Mun felt that Hana was scared of losing him and he felt the same.

"It must have been tough for you. You should have told us if you're struggling or exhausted. We can protect you too, you idiot." Hana said still in a quivering voice

"You should have told me So Mun-ah, when I accepted you as my boyfriend it means that I also wanted to share your burden. I don't want you to feel exhausted, you can depend on me too. I don't want you to feel alone." Hana continued

Mun placed his hands on her waist and looked at her directly.

Hana leaned back from the hug before looking at him, checking if he was hurt in any way.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Mun cupped her face with his hands and kissed her softly on the lips. He let both of their longings consume them.

"I'm sorry Hana-ah, I'm sorry for not coming back to you sooner. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. Sorry for almost giving up. I promise that I will make up for it, I love you so much Noona." Mun said while looking directly into Hana's eyes

"Then let's go back together," Hana said happily

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I added a bit of a kiss scene because I think it can show their yearning for each other.

We can clearly see how much they mean to each other. 🥰