12. BEST DAY

HEY PEEPS, HERE COMES NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT...

************************************

HAPPY READING...!

************************************

QOTD : Life is beautiful one day , one hour , one minute ; which will not come again..

************************************

Its a night time . And as usual I was trying to sleep holding onto my pillow . I just tried closing my eyes and there was a knock on the door .

I pulled myself from the bed , and walked to the door . I was shocked seeing dadi with a glass of milk in her hands . I asked her to come in and closed the door . She sat on the bed and sat beside her . She handed me the glass of milk , she made me feel so loving . She is just like my mom's mother . I said , " Dadi its okay , I don't need this " 

She replied with a concern , " Why don't you need this , drink this fast then I will move "

I drank it in front of her and then handed her the glass , she caressed my cheeks and said " That's like my Good gurl " 

While going she stopped and caressed at my hairs again , and whispered " You are just like your parents " 

I was so shocked , did she knew them ? I stopped her and moved infront of her and asked her in shocker  , " Now . Now what did you said ?? Do you know my parents " 

She just huffed and said with a simple smile , " No dear , its seems so " 

And I just relaxed but still in confusion and then hugged her saying good night Dadi , to which replied by placing kiss on my forehead " Sleep tight " . I smiled back to her and closed the door . 

She is seriously a loving person , she just gives me a vibe like I m her own family member . Just like Mr. Goenka . 

I jumped on my very soft bed and catched my pillow and drifted into the sleep . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov : 

Naira came downstairs getting ready in her casual attire , and greeted everyone morning . Dadi asked her to sit on the dinning table in just parallel to her . She sat there and smiled to her . Kartik was yet not on the table , He is not an early riser .. 

Dadi asked Naira to move and wake up Kartik to which Swarna rolled her eyes and Natasha gave the blank face expression to her . Naira said , " Dadi , How can I ? " 

Dadi annoyingly replied , " Why not youu ? "

Naira being not able to fight back bowed down to Dadi and  headed to Kartik's room . She was like what should I do going there .

She moved to his bed , calling him " Kartikkkkk , Kartikkk wakee upp " 

She shaked his hand but still he was sleeping like nothing is happening around him . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kartik's pov :

I was sleeping in the best dream of my life , and just woke up in a jerk as someone poured the chilling cold water over me . I just covered myself with my blanket in order to save myself and in this unknowingly I pulled the hand of the person who poured water at me . And opened my eyes only to see Naira was in my arms .