POA 1

Ella walks out of the front door going to meet Hermione. Whilst she's walking she notices a large black dog watching her. Slowly, it makes its way towards her and nudges her with its nose. Kneeling down, she stokes his head. "Hello cutie, where did you come from?" She continues to stoke him

"I wonder what your name is, how about snuffles" She looks at him and he doesn't look impressed "Okay so not snuffles" Ella looks up at the sky "What about Sirius, that's always been my favourite star" He starts wagging his tail "Sirius it is then" She laughs slightly as she sits down. Sirius rests his head on her lap as she stokes his fur. "I've got to go now, if I could take you with me I would but my parents would flip if I turned up with a dog and a big one at that plus I don't think my cat would like it either" Sirius tilts his head to one side as Ella gives him one final stroke before heading off.

•····················•✦•・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.•✦•····················•

"Is that Harry over there?" Ella asked Hermione and Ron as they sat outside Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour. 

"Harry! HARRY!" He turned at the sound of his name. Hermione and Ron were both frantically waving at him whilst Ella just ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey El" Harry said hugging her back before they both walked over to Hermione and Ron.

"Finally!" Ron said, grinning at Harry as he sat down. "We went to the Leaky Cauldron, but they said you'd left, and we went to Flourish and Blotts, and Madam Malkin's, and"

"I got all my school stuff last week" Harry explained. "And how come you know I'm staying at the Leaky Cauldron?"

"Dad" Ron said simply. Mr Weasley worked at the Ministry of Magic.

"Did you really blow up your aunt, Harry?" Hermione said in a very serious voice.

"I didn't mean to" Harry said, whilst Ron and Ella both roared with laughter. "I just lost control."

"It's not funny, you two" Hermione said sharply. "Honestly I'm amazed Harry wasn't expelled."

"So am I" admitted Harry. "Forget expelled, I thought I was going to be arrested." He looked at Ron. "Your dad doesn't know why Fudge let me off, does he?"

"Probably 'cause it's you, isn't it?" shrugged Ron, still chuckling. "Famous Harry Potter and all that. I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to me if I blew up an aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me. Anyway, you can ask Dad yourself this evening. We're staying at the Leaky Cauldron tonight, too! So you can come to King's Cross with us tomorrow! Hermione and Ella's there as well!" Hermione nodded, beaming.

"Mum and Dad picked Ella up and dropped us off this morning with all our Hogwarts things."

"Excellent!" Harry said happily. "So, have you got all your new books and stuff?"

"Look at this" Ron said, pulling a long thin box out of a bag and opening it. "Brand-new wand. Fourteen inches, willow, containing one unicorn tail-hair. And we've got all our books" he pointed at a large bag under his chair. "What about those Monster books, eh? The assistant nearly cried when we said we wanted three. Ella was actually the one to grab them, they seemed to calm down for her."

"What's all that, Hermione?" Harry asked, pointing at not one, but three, bulging bags in the chair next to her.

"Well, I'm taking more new subjects than you, aren't I?" Hermione said. "Those are my books for Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, the Study of Ancient Runes, Muggle Studies"