Capítulo 5 - Revelações.

P.D.V. by Lyanna.

My father soon arrived at the pack's big house.

We walked the whole way in an uncomfortable silence. As soon as we left the ritual space, I was still very sensitive and confused. I didn't know what to think.

I had started the day so happy and now my mind was so confused that it felt like lightning had struck me.

Truths?

What truths was Adama referring to? And why did I have the distinct impression that I was not going to like the content of the conversation we were about to have.

As I entered the huge house, which was more like a fortress, my father looked at me with some nervousness and said:

- 'Go up to your room, have a shower, get dressed and come downstairs so we can talk.'

He ran his hand through his auburn hair, in a move well known to Lyanna. He was about to have a conversation that he didn't want or wasn't comfortable approaching.

- 'I'm going to have a shower too and prepare something for us to eat. Marisa and Anne will be home soon. They must be worried about you, but what I have to talk about is not something easy for me. Please, don't delay.

I looked at my father's countenance and realized that the shadow of sadness that only appeared when he spoke of my mother's absence was back. The matter was serious.

As much as his attitudes cause me immense fear, I shook my head in agreement and went upstairs.

Arriving at my room, I quickly separated a pair of black pants (jeans), a turquoise green shirt, matching my eyes, and a pair of black boots that I loved.

I had several boots, what changed was only their color. I didn't like uncomfortable shoes. Marisa had already given me a sandal with thin straps and high heels for my fifteenth birthday.

It was the "ornament" object in my closet. Until now, at the age of sixteen, I have not felt any need to wear those objects of torture.

Passing the bedroom mirror, I stopped in astonishment.

- I look like crap! - My hair, which used to be a deep red and went down to just below my shoulders, but has always been a mess.

was worn in an unpretentious, comfortable ponytail, now had a platinum lock on the right side.

My skin, which had always been excessively pale and full of freckles dotted across my shoulders, was covered in bruises and scratches where pieces of flesh had once been missing, which had been ripped off by my she-wolf....

In that madness, I even forgot to ask if she had a name.

- Oh goddess, what a mess.... It feels like my mind is going to explode.

Momentarily pushing away the confusion that was in my thoughts, I went into the bathroom and took a quick but thorough shower, invigorating my sore muscles and body.

I quickly got out, put on what I had already separated, combed my hair in a hurry and went downstairs to talk to my father. I followed his distinctive scent and found him leaning against the kitchen counter.

Apparently his mind wasn't exactly on the food, the smell of burning coming out of the sandwich maker was another indication of that.

- Dad... The sandwiches! - He immediately unplugged the appliance, but the damage was already done.

- Damn... Looking at me with an apology stamped on his face, he left opening the windows to dissipate the stench of burning.

- I'm sorry, child. I didn't realize it was burning.