CHAPTER. 66

SELENA' S POV:

Kylie
kyliejenner • Instagram
398M followers • 6.8K posts
You follow each another on Instagram
You both follow khloekardashian and 15 others

(kyliejenner)
Hi Selena, Good Morning can we talk?

(selenagomez)
Hi Kylie, what kind of talk?

(kyliejenner)
Ahm, about what happened between us, what I mean is about the issues, I want to say sorry for all the hurt and all the shade I thrown to you on social media. I'm really, really sorry Selena!

(selenagomez)
Why, Kylie. I can't understand why all of the sudden you are saying sorry?

(kyliejenner)
I've been reflecting on my attitude lately and I owe you a big apology and I guess, I want to end our misunderstanding and can be civil at least. I don't want to ask you to become my friends 'cause I been throwing a lot of shit and at least we become civil!

(selenagomez)
You know what Kylie I forgive you already and yes we can be civil and cool with each another and thank you for reaching me out I appreciate a lot, Its that all. I'll go now, bye Kylie see you around!

(kyliejenner)
Welcome Selena and thank you you're such a angel Selena, take care and see you around also!
Reacted ❤️ to your message
seen

•••••

Hailey Rhode Baldwin Bieber
haileybieber • Instagram
50.1M followers • 2,082 posts
You follow each another on Instagram
You both follow bellahadid and 35 others

(haileybieber)
Hi Selena, Good Afternoon can we talk if that's possible?

(selenagomez)
Hi Hailey, Good Afternoon, what you want to talk about?

(haileybieber)
About are issues in the past and I want to say sorry to you, I'm really sorry Selena for the shade I thrown to you and for the hate, I've been given to you it was so immature and its so shit also. I'm sorry!

(selenagomez)
It's fine actually, I already forgive you and thank you Hailey for reaching me out and I appreciate it, and I'm so I can offer right now is civil relationship its been hard but I forgive you already!

(haileybieber)
Thank you Selena and I understand if you want to become civil only and I hope someday we can talk personally and laughed about all the shit that we face!

(selenagomez)
You're welcome Hailey and I'm looking forward to that day, I have to go. Bye Hailey, see you when I see you!

(haileybieber)
Okay Selena, take care and see you when I see you!
Reacted ❤️ to your message
seen