CHAPTER. 113

selenagomez

Liked by zayn and 88,921,000 othersselenagomez To the one who fills my world with joy and love, I want to shout my gratitude from the rooftops

selenagomez To the one who fills my world with joy and love, I want to shout my gratitude from the rooftops. You are the embodiment of kindness, support, and unwavering belief in me. Your unwavering presence in my life has been a constant source of strength and inspiration. You've seen me at my best and my worst, yet you love me unconditionally, flaws and all.

Your love has been a steady lighthouse guiding me through life's storms, and I'm forever grateful for the warmth and comfort you bring. Your unwavering support and encouragement have helped me grow and believe in myself in ways I never thought possible.

From the little things you do that make my heart skip a beat to the grand gestures that leave me speechless, you never cease to amaze me. The way you make me feel cherished and valued is beyond words.

Thank you for being my rock, my confidant, and my partner in crime. Our journey together is filled with beautiful moments, and I can't wait to create countless more memories with you. You are my forever and always, and I'm eternally grateful for the love we share.

Through the seasons and the miles, my heart always finds its way back to you. You're the sunshine that brightens my days and the rock that anchors my soul. Every moment spent by your side is a beautiful adventure, filled with laughter, love, and endless memories. Together, we paint our own unique love story, and I'm grateful for every stroke of happiness you bring into my life. Forever and always, my love, because with you, every day feels like a fairytale.

You and Khai are my big blessing this year 🤍.

View all 56,790,000 comments

taylorswift My favourite couple 😍
selenagomez liked it

camilacabello I thought it was an engagement post, but no pressure guys. We love you!
selenagomez liked it

haileesteinfeld We love Malik Fam!
selenagomez liked it

arianagrande They been your anchors this year, Love you guys!
selenagomez liked it

zendaya 🤍🤍🤍
selenagomez liked it

eleanorcaldertomlinson Can't wait to spend the New Years Eve with you guys!
selenagomez liked it

zayn I really appreciate you Baby!
selenagomez liked it

gemmastyles 😍🤍
selenagomez liked it

lottietomlinson this is so sweet!
selenagomez liked it

thephoebetomlinson This love 😍💗
selenagomez liked it

the.daisytomlinson This kind of love, we all need!
selenagomez liked it

khloekardashian One of the most Power Couple in the World 😍
selenagomez liked it

kyliejenner 🙌🏻💗
selenagomez liked it

kourtneykardash Love you guys!
selenagomez liked it

primiily Parents 🙌🏻💗
selenagomez liked it

annetwist Babies 😍🤍
selenagomez liked it

mammamalik MY BABIES, I cannot wait to meet you Selena!
selenagomez @mammamalik me too Mamma Trisha! 😍
mammamalik liked it

doniyabeauty Bring her home Zayn!!!
selenagomez @doniyabeauty HAHAHA, can't wait to meet you!
doniyabeauty liked it

gigihadid Thank you for loving and taking care of Khai, Selena it's means a lot to me!
selenagomez @gigihadid you're welcome G, it's not hard loving her!
gigihadid liked it

Comments on this post have been limited.