CHAPTER. 117

bellahadid

Liked by liampayne and 27,984,000 othersbellahadid Is you say Daddy's home, home for me

bellahadid Is you say Daddy's home, home for me

To the one who fills my life with love, laughter, and endless joy. Thank you for being my rock and always supporting me. I'm grateful every day to have you by my side. In a world full of uncertainties, one thing remains constant: my love and appreciation for you. Your kindness, patience, and understanding make me feel incredibly lucky to call you mine. You are the reason my heart smiles every day. Your unwavering love and dedication inspire me to be the best version of myself. Thank you for being the extraordinary person you are. Words cannot fully express how grateful I am to have you in my life. You've shown me the true meaning of love and have become my guiding light. Thank you for being the anchor that keeps me grounded. You bring out the best in me and make every day brighter. Your love has transformed my life in the most beautiful ways. Thank you for being the reason behind my smiles and the source of my happiness. I am eternally grateful for the love we share. You've shown me what it means to be loved unconditionally, and I am forever thankful for your presence in my life.

View all 550,000 comments

taylorswift we love you both! ❤️
bellahadid liked it

selenagomez fav couple 🥰😍
bellahadid liked it

camilacabello He's home is you ❤️
liampayne and bellahadid liked it

haileesteinfeld 🤍🤍🤍
bellahadid liked it

zendaya finally they have a new post!
bellahadid liked it

eleanorcaldertomlinson we love Bella & Liam!
bellahadid liked it

lottietomlinson 😍😍😍
bellahadid liked it

the.daisytomlinson Is daddy's home?
bellahadid liked it

thephoebetomlinson ❤️❤️❤️
bellahadid liked it

gemmastyles get together soon, love you both!
bellahadid liked it

kyliejenner Daddy's home?
bellahadid liked it

khloekardashian Bella, naughty huh? I love you both, I'm happy that you're happy you deserve it!
bellahadid liked it

kourtneykardash wow ❤️
bellahadid liked it

gigihadid I'm happy for you guys, I love you Bella!
bellahadid liked it

mohamedhadid I'm happy that your happy Bella!
bellahadid liked it

primiily One of most power couple!
bellahadid liked it

liampayne I love you Mommy!
bellahadid liked it

theweeknd 😶
*bellahadid deleted your comment*

Comments on this post have been limited.