CHAPTER. 95

selenagomez
London

selenagomezLondon

Liked by zayn and 91,200,124  othersselenagomez Dearest Ellie,

selenagomez Dearest Ellie,

As I sit down and write this message, my heart is filled with joy and excitement for you on this incredibly special day. Today marks the beginning of a new chapter in your life, and I feel truly honored to witness and celebrate the love between you and Louis.

From the moment we met, I knew we were destined to be lifelong friends. We've shared countless laughs, tears, and unforgettable moments that have shaped us into the women we are today. And now, as you embark on this journey of marriage, I couldn't be happier for you.

Seeing you transform into the stunning bride you are today is nothing short of magical. Your grace, beauty, and radiant smile illuminate the room, capturing the hearts of everyone lucky enough to witness this momentous occasion. You are the embodiment of love and happiness.

As you step into this new chapter, remember that love is a journey, not a destination. Cherish every moment, hold onto each other through the highs and lows, and continue building the beautiful life you've always dreamed of. Your love story is just beginning, and I can't wait to see the incredible adventures that await you both.

May your marriage be filled with laughter, understanding, and unwavering support. May you continue to grow individually and as a couple, finding strength in each other's presence. And most importantly, may the love you share today only deepen and flourish with each passing day.

Today is a celebration of love, friendship, and the bond we share. I am beyond grateful to stand by your side as your best friend, witnessing the union of two extraordinary souls. Here's to a lifetime of love, joy, and countless beautiful memories.

Congratulations, my dear friend. Wishing you a wedding day as beautiful as the love you've found.

With all my love,

Selena

View all 11,000,000 comments

Comments on this post have been limited.