CHAPTER. 96

zendaya
London

zendaya London

Liked by tomholland2013 and 38,009,000 otherszendaya My Dearest Eleanor Jane C

zendaya My Dearest Eleanor Jane C. Tomlinson,

As I sit down to write you this message, I find it hard to put into words the overwhelming joy and happiness that fills my heart. Today is a day that we've talked about, dreamed of, and now, it's finally here—the day you become a bride and embark on the most beautiful journey with Louis.

From the first day we met to the countless memories we've created together, our friendship has been a source of laughter, support, and unwavering companionship. And now, as you step into this new chapter, I can't help but feel an immense sense of pride and love for the incredible woman you've become.

You, my dear friend, are a vision of grace and beauty today. Your smile lights up the room, and the love that radiates from you is both inspiring and contagious. As you walk down the aisle, know that you carry with you the love and best wishes of everyone fortunate enough to call you a friend.

Marriage is a journey, an adventure filled with highs and lows, laughter and tears. I have no doubt that you and Louis are not just entering into a marriage but a partnership built on love, respect, and a shared vision for the future. May your days be filled with understanding, your nights with laughter, and your hearts with a love that only grows stronger with time.

Today marks the beginning of a beautiful love story, and I feel grateful to witness the union of two souls destined for each other. Here's to the laughter you'll share, the challenges you'll conquer, and the love that will be the foundation of your happily ever after.

Congratulations, my stunning friend. May your wedding day be as magical and extraordinary as the love you've found.

With all my love,

Zendaya

View all 15,000,001 comments

Comments on this post have been limited.

•••••

arianagrande
London

arianagrande London