CHAPTER. 91

taylorswift

Liked by eleanorcalder and 95,902,000 others taylorswift Dear friends and loved ones,

taylorswift Dear friends and loved ones,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and spirits. I have some exciting news to share with all of you—I am thrilled to announce that Harry and I are expecting a baby! We couldn't be happier about this new chapter in our lives, and we wanted to take a moment to share this joyous news with all of you.

As we prepare for the arrival of our little one, we have decided to take a break from social media. We believe that this precious time should be focused on cherishing each moment of this incredible journey and prioritizing our well-being as we prepare to become parents. This decision was made with the intention of creating a peaceful and stress-free environment for both ourselves and our growing family.

During this hiatus, we kindly request your understanding and support. We want to fully immerse ourselves in the joys and challenges that come with expecting a baby, and we hope to return to social media with even more love and happiness to share with all of you.

Rest assured, we will keep you updated through more personal means of communication, such as phone calls, emails, or even good old-fashioned snail mail! We truly value our relationship with each and every one of you, and we want to keep you informed and involved in this beautiful journey.

We would also like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your continued love, encouragement, and well wishes. Your support means the world to us, and we are so grateful to have you by our side as we embark on this incredible adventure of parenthood.

We look forward to reconnecting with all of you in the near future, once we have embraced the joys of becoming parents and are ready to share this wonderful journey on social media again.

Until then, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare to welcome our little bundle of joy into our lives.

With love and anticipation,

T&H.

View all 12,530,221 comments

Comments on this post have been limited.