~Jiminjeong~

~Jiminjeong~

           {Yu JiminxKim Minjeong}
                       Soft and cute
                           [girlxgirl]

It had been days since Jimin hadn't been home. That strange homelessness that her girlfriend gave her sometimes made him realize how lucky she was. Unfortunately it wasn't possible for her to give up her job so that she could stay home for more time with her girlfriend, since, like her girlfriend worked to pay the rent, Jimin did too. The girl was older than his fiancée, they had met during a party between a mutual friend, Minjeong, Jimin's fiancée, was the first to speak when she saw that there were still some chips on the girl's plate and offered to eat them so they wouldn't come waste. Jimin fell in love with the girl's spontaneity and asked her out, only after five dates, Minjeong let himself be captivated by the girl's charm. For now they were together, in love and in accord, under the same roof of an apartment. But right now, the only thing that mattered to Jimin wasn't the fact that she'd left one of her documents at work for a design for an earthen mast for connecting telephones, but the fact that from the crack in the door you could smell the wonderful smell of freshly made toast. It only means one thing: that her girlfriend had just come back from work too and was very hungry. Minjeong worked as a music teacher at a primary school, and whenever she came from work, even if she brought her own lunch, she was always hungry. Jimin, on the other hand, worked as an engineer in a telephone pole design agency and they had a real canteen, but she always ate the lunch her girlfriend made for him. Sometimes they wondered if they were just engaged or even married. They treated each other with almost matrimonial intimacy and cared for each other even if it was not physically but morally. They complemented each other and this made the harmony of the house better. "I'm home," Jimin yelled as he entered the apartment. She took off her shoes and placed her coat on the rack next to Minjeong's. Autumn these days she didn't want to think, it already felt like winter for some strange reason. Minjeong normally when Jimin came home, especially after a long trip to the agency, she would jump on him and shower her with kisses, but now there was something keeping her busy. Jimin saw her at the stove, specifically at the counter where the toaster was stored. Her thin back and somewhat broad shoulders made strange playful movements. Jimin laughed to see that sweet show that her girlfriend was offering her, then she tired of seeing her she dived on Minjeong's back and embraced her winding his hands on her hips. "Hi Jimin, how was work?" automatically asked Minjeong feeling the warmth of his girlfriend "It's all right, except for the fact that I missed you, darling" Jimin answered right away squeezing Minjeong's hips even tighter and intoxicating her sweet lavender scent putting himself in the crook of the neck of the girl. Minjeong smiled as he felt Jimin's nose on her neck tickling her a bit. The young girl made another toast and then switched off the toaster. "Here Jimin, this is for you," Minjeong said placing toast on a handkerchief for him and moving away from the counter. Jimin was a little sad to know that Minjeong was no longer in her arms, but as soon as the girl got out of her protective cage, she gave him a quick kiss on her lips making her a little confused but at the same time happy . "Come on Jimin, or it's cold, come on, come on," Minjeong said carrying the toast to the sofa table where a bottle of water was already waiting with two plastic cups. Jimin ventured to throw himself frantically on the couch with toast in hand. She placed it on the coffee table and resumed embracing her girlfriend as if nothing had happened. Minjeong kept smiling seeing how pleased Jimin was. She let go of the toast and then kissed the older girl. He fell on the couch laughing with her at Minjeong's silly joking accident. She didn't move from on top of Jimin. In fact, although she was in a slightly awkward position, she kissed Jimin once more as she ran her hands through her long black hair. The strange feel of her hands, her slender fingers, in Jimin's hair was wonderful, her girlfriend felt like heaven. Because of her work and her business trips, she found herself without affection and love for days. She sometimes she clutched the pillow of the hotel imagining that she was her sweetheart her Minjeong her but in the end she was too soft and patient to be her her girlfriend. She was well aware that when it was evening Minjeong stayed on her phone for a while and in that time she shouldn't be disturbed or else she'd be in trouble.But in the end those gestures and those deadly looks made her a little happy, and sometimes they made her laugh because when she got angry she always got prettier for some strange reason. "Did I already tell you that I missed you?" Jimin asked, gently stroking the girl's plump pale cheek with one hand. “You said that already, love,” she replied giving him another quick kiss on her lips that Jimin didn't even notice. They laughed for quite a while holding each other tightly. It was strange to watch but for them it was the most beautiful thing in the world to be in unison in that single moment after a long and distant meeting of several days. The lack and affection of the couple had awakened in that small moment making their emotions happier warming each other on that sofa while those toasts, which had tried to make the air more appetizing, were getting cold but in that In the instant the couple didn't care they knew that love was more important than a snack.