~2yeon~

~2yeon~
       {Yoo Jeongyeon xIm Nayeon}
            Fanfinction about the
          Tomboy girl and the normal
          Girl that dislike the tomboy
                          [girlxgirl]

First day back at college and Nayeon couldn't have expected that she would have to deal with Jeongyeon, a stupid girl who attracted everyone's attention.  First of all, what was Nayeon like right now?  Frustrated?  Undecided whether to take a knife and kill yourself?  Angry?  She wasn't sure that her life was destroyed.  Jihyo, her friend, told her that it wasn't bad at all to stay with Neon for hours since the girl was almost never there, always running away with some excuse.  Nayeon replied that the project was not for an individual and that she would have to cooperate or she would smash the computer in his face.  Nayeon wasn't the type of college nerd, she was more of an ordinary girl who tried to get decent grades at the end of the year so that her parents wouldn't take away her weekly pay.  So why had her life become so difficult?  Who was Jeongyeon though?  Well, she was the classic girl who dressed like a tomboy and fucked girls in the locker room at the end of the day.  She left class whenever she felt like it and smoked in the bathrooms like there was no tomorrow.  When she passed by her you could smell the cigarette in her clothes or that the girl next to her, who she had in her arms, smelled of sneakers.  That's why Nayeon wanted nothing to do with that girl.  But unfortunately she was there in the library with a Jeongyeon who put her feet on the table and winked at the girls who passed by.  "Do you want to get to work?"  Nayeon asked through clenched teeth trying not to shout out her voice since they were in the college library.  Jeongyeon stared at her for a while putting her feet on the ground and throwing her hair back getting the same hair as before but wavier.  “Have I ever seen you anywhere other than school?”  she asked, looking Nayeon up and down.  The girl replied no.  Jeongyeon nodded with a smile between her lips “Shall I buy you a drink?”  she asked.  Nayeon laughed in her face and replied, "No way. I'm not a prostitute if that's what you're going to do... Get studying so I won't have to see you again for the rest of my life."  Jeongyeon's eyes widened with a curious smile on her lips.  "Who told you that I will do the same thing to you? You are a really cute girl, I would like to get to know you better" he said pressing his hand on Nayeon's thigh but the latter took it away with a disgusted face saying "I should thank God, why did you touch my thigh and tell me one of your many bullshit things that you tell everyone? Look, stop talking with that ass on your face and do your job."  Jeongyeon laughed at Nayeon's words, trying to take the girl's hands again to rest them on her lap, "You're really cute when you make those comments. Your name is Nayeon, right?"  she asks trying to get some attention from the girl but all she did was hand him some papers for the project and wait for her to shut her mouth.  “I already fucked you and I don't remember you?”  the girl asked casually thinking sincerely if she had seen her at some other time in another place.  Nayeon turned away in disgust "Fuck no. I would never have sex with a bitch" she commented as she typed some research into her computer for her project.  "Why? Bitches are good at that" Jeongyeon replied as he got closer and closer to her with the intention of annoying her.  Nayeon pushed her while giving him the warning that if he blew her face in front of her eyes again, she would kill her.  Jeongyeon sighed realizing that the girl was a complicated person for her and her intentions.  He started working for a while but immediately got tired and showed signs of inattention.  He called people several times by phone and tried to have a conversation with the girl who was sitting at the table behind them.  Nayeon couldn't stay another minute with her.  He took her things and said "I will do my part and you will do your part."  She walked away as Jeongyeon's gaze pierced her soul, no longer even wanting to hear the story of the girl behind her.  She heard Nayeon's frustrated voice from a mile away, commenting hatefully on the girl's behavior.  Jeongyeon wasn't sure why his ass rose from the chair having the instinct to follow the girl who ran away from her arms seconds ago.  He understood that that girl had caused such dismay in his heart that he almost felt like he was no longer part of that eventful life.  He wanted a girl he admitted it, but he had never had the need until now.  The girl's sinuous shape was imprinted on him in less than two seconds as soon as he saw those hips move on the way out.  "Stupid ignorant girl! I've never seen such a bitchy girl" she commented again, placing her things on one of the tables outside the college.  She sat down on one of the chairs placed outside among the greenery and the confusion of the preparations of the new arriving students.  He put his head between the books without even realizing that the girl who had made her furious was right before his eyes.  "Have they ever told you that when you're concentrating you look like an adorable little rabbit?"  he asked her voice in front of him.  Nayeon shook her head in frustration as he saw the girl he hated so much in front of him.  “How about you leave me alone?”  Nayeon asked in turn making Jeongyeon laugh at such an annoyed comment.  "Really..." the girl said in a serious voice, placing her hand on Nayeon's.  The girl in front of her was stranger than expected, because Jeongyeon had never looked more attractive than she had ever looked.  Nayeon blushed slightly not understanding why he had to give him that effect on a stupid girl with a face like an ostrich.  “I want to buy you something to drink,” she concluded, looking up at her and holding Nayeon's hand tighter.  In that instant, Nayeon felt her heart tremble, almost asking for help so she wouldn't break down in front of everyone.  Jeongyeon invited Nayeon to his family's cafe that day, offering him a drink and dessert.  They met often and finished the project.  Despite the deep hatred Nayeon felt towards Jeongyeon, the strongest feeling between them was love.