~Annyeongsz~

~Annyeongz~
          {An YujinxJang Wongyoung}
                 Always talk about
                 popolarity and love
                     [Genderberder]
                          [boyxgirl]

Cheerleaders had always been the talk of rugby players.  Who wanted the tallest girl and who wanted the prettiest girl.  Whenever a rugby player joined the team, a cheerleader was chosen and she became a kind of assistant in carrying water or towels, as well as being a personal cheer for the rugby player.  It was the cheerleading tradition.  These days, a new boy had joined the rugby team.  He was the new boy even for the school, but one of his clubs that he had in the past in the other set up was rugby, and he was one of the main rugby players in the team as he was very strong and athletic.  In fact, as soon as the coach learned that the rookie was actually a rugby legend in the other establishment, he immediately invited him to the rugby club.  It didn't take him much to be accepted by the other players and not even to be appreciated by the coach, since he was truly an exceptional player.  But the cheerleading tradition didn't exist in his old school and therefore he didn't know anything about that custom that was done in this institution instead.  His name was Yujin, An Yujin, who besides being a very good rugby player, was a handsome boy.  As soon as he set foot in there many girls looked at him amazed by his charismatic but at the same time kind face.  Some girls said he was especially cute because he looked like a playful puppy.  The cheerleaders thought the same things.  Especially the same cheerleaders who already had rugby players but rightly seeing the pretty boy, they wanted him and not the ugly boys on the team.  Even the girl who had the team captain as a rugby player refused to stay with him.  The players got a little angry but in the end they couldn't protest or rage against the boy since he had nothing to do with the matter.  "Come on who wouldn't want a puppy as their rugby player?"  one of the cheerleaders asked.  The team captain, Jang Wongyoung, stared at the debate of her cheerleader friends not understanding why they were all so charming and charming from that An Yujin.  Unfortunately she hadn't had a chance to see him, and she was one of the girls who didn't have a rugby player yet, not because she was ugly or had any flaws, as Jang Wongyoung was the prettiest girl on the cheerleading squad, but she was the one who he believed that no one on the rugby team was good enough to be by his side.  "I'm leaving my rugby player. I want to be available for Yujin" another one said as she then had another cheerleader announce that she wanted to do the same.  The older one firmly said to the others "Listen, let's let him decide. You will all go there and let you choose", the girl even if she would have liked to, but in truth she didn't love that boy, she was already engaged to her rugby player so instead of keeping quiet, she gave an idea to the poor girls enthralled by Yujin's charm.  "You could go too, Wongyoung" the older girl still said but Wongyoung glared at her telling him that no one would choose her if she didn't give her permission first.  The older girl then commented saying that it was better if she went to see the boy so that she would realize what she was missing these days.  Wongyoung eager to find out who this great Adonis of the school was, she went with the other cheerleaders to the camp while the rugby players were getting ready and putting on their uniforms.  Wongyoung followed the others wanting to see who this Yujin was.  "There it is! There it is!"  yelled a girl making all of them immediately run to the side where Yujin was sitting on a bench drinking some water.  He was still in his light uniform, without any gear or equipment on, he was resting and the cheerleader girls were torturing him in his break before starting the warm up.  "Hey, hello" the boy said a little embarrassed.  He wasn't so much used to such sensational and festive greetings.  Those of the old school gave him letters and then ran away, but here the approach of the girls was also different.  "So how are your workouts going?"  asked one girl among many, "It's okay, I'm getting used to it" as he was also getting used to them in those days.  He answered a few questions quickly as he turned around and immediately her eyes fell on the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.  Destiny wants it to be Wongyoung, the girl who certainly didn't want a rugby player by her side.  Yujin was blinded by so much beauty: that physique so much slender and tall, not to mention her cute and innocent beautiful face, everything framed perfectly with her white skin and long black hair.  Those eyes that went towards him made him understand that the girl was analyzing him.  He moved away for a moment saying that he wanted to report something to his captain, but instead it was just an excuse to ask him the name of that girl who found herself on the side following him with her eyes without saying anything.  “I see, I'm sure that girl would have gotten you. She does it with everyone, with that look. It's Jang Wongyoung, the captain of the cheerleading squad. She's never had a rugby player as she found all of us not enough for her and her her beauty, and she has some reason to be," he said between a laugh and a pat on the back.  Yujin looked at her realizing how precious that girl was, he decided that she had to be her cheerleader, there weren't any other girls who caught her attention like her.  He slowly approached the girl who seemed a little shy looking at her as he took another step close to her.  They were similar in height but Yujin was a little taller.  He scratched the back of his neck and then asked her gently, "Your name is Jang Wongyoung, right?"  The girl stared at him from head to toe and then nodded "What do you want?".  That voice so soft but stressed at the same time sent a shiver of enthusiasm up Yujin's back.  He wondered how he could conquer such a girl that even now he looked at her with a little contempt.  "Do you already have a rugby player?"  he asked as if he really didn't know.  "No, do you want me to be your cheerleader?"  he asked, immediately understanding the boy's speech.  Wongyoung thought for a while seeing how behind the boy there was a crowd of girls who were eating their fingers for the girl to say no.  Maybe that was for the best.  Being the cheerleader to the rugby player that everyone wants might have brought everything back to her usual normality.  "Yes, I wish you were my cheerleader," the boy said boldly.  Yujin looked around her waiting for her answer, "It's fine. But don't expect too much from me" the girl answered with a presumptuous air.  Wongyoung got herself appointed as An Yujin's cheerleader.  The girls in the team argued for quite a while and finally found Wongyoung's choice right so that they wouldn't fight over a boy since she knew how uninterested Wongyoung was towards that boy.  But unfortunately, Yujin tried his best to make Wongyoung fall in love with her through love parties, and finally she succeeded.  Wongyoung was not a difficult type to make someone lose love with.  It was simple if you gave the facade of being her ideal type.  They kept their relationship a secret or the girls on the cheerleading squad would protest again.  Wongyoung left her boyfriend in the locker room after backing him to shut up and never bother him again in the cheerleading squad's practice class.  Yujin got a little pampered and then went to his workout after washing his face so that Wongyoung's pink lipstick would not be noticeable on him.  Both of them had a secret and she couldn't reveal it, it was something that went beyond their love: the trust of their friends and the possible expulsion in the discovery of the truth.