~Daerin~

~Daerin~
{Danielle MarshxKang Haerin}
Soft and cute, have some strage
Of trasformatiom but nothing
about worry
[girlxgirl]

On New Year's Eve, Danielle arrived at her house later than expected. She had wasted time celebrating with her friends and she hadn't realized her time: her parents would have killed her as soon as she walked through the door. She didn't even have an adequate excuse, the girl had been late because she had forgotten her parents' timetable and then she had been tricked by one of her friends into staying a little longer so that she could have another drink. glass of alcohol. Luckily, Danielle had only had three drinks and she finally stopped when she saw that her friends were starting to stagger between them. She snorted with a frustrated air on the way back to her house wondering how to manage as soon as her parents would see her enter the house at that hour, then she let herself be distracted by a small creature that was clandestinely staying behind some bushes with fear. Danielle walked over to the bush and as if she had alarmed someone, the leaves jerked and a sweet and cuddly scared kitten came out. Danielle was fascinated by it and she waited a while for the cat to give him some confidence. She reached out her hand near her muzzle and right after she smelled it, she slithered like a snake on her hand making a meek purr. The cat's milky white fur was so clean she couldn't believe it was a stray cat. After watching and admiring her for a while, she left her alone taking the road back to her home again. But as soon as she entered the driveway of her house, she noticed a desperate meow behind her: there was still that cat chasing her. He picked her up and then stared at her for a while "You're a cat, aren't you cute?" she asked the creature as she stroked the fluffy fur on her tiny head. Her ears perked up soon after and Danielle laughed as she saw the cat loving her petting and begging for her hand on her head through her little paws that stretched out in a request for a few more minutes. "I can't let you in. Mom said I can't have pets in the house..." "Especially when you're late!" interrupted the same mother with the door wide open, where a strong yellow light came out of the central corridor. Her father was immediately after her mother with a serious and disappointed look. "I was late to help this cat," the girl answered lying, making her parents look at the cat. She smiled a little nervous and then explained after her mother asked him why she had to help that cat and how. Danielle took a breath and told him slowly making up the lie "She was stuck in a bush. She didn't want to get caught and wanted to scratch me, I was more than half an hour trying to free her. Ask Hyein, I warned her that I was leaving and it was midnight", she had thrown her friend in the middle because she knew that Hyein had gotten the most drunk at the party since the eighteenth party was hers and she wanted to finally experiment with alcohol, and therefore she would not certainly remembered what time Danielle had left, giving the region whatever the girl's parents asked. "Okay, but that cat isn't dirty at all" the father commented taking his arms off his chest and pointing at the little creature that was meowing for another caress "That's what scares me in fact. Don't think she's a really cute cat. .." "Too pretty to think I'm not a stray," interrupted his mother. "Do you really want to leave this poor cat here alone in the dark gloomy night?" she asked sadly. The girl's mother looked at the cat for a while and snorted in defeat. "Just for tonight," her mother whispered. Danielle was happy to be able to bring the cat into the house. She took some wet wipes and quickly washed the cat's fur with them. As soon as he finished, she picked it up and placed it on her bed. She gave her some water before placing her on the bed. She sat on the latter and then stared at the cat. She flattered her for a while and patted his back and head, then she fell asleep next to the cat. She only noticed in the night that the cat was occupying half the space in her bed, even if she was so small. Hers He turned on the light hoping it wasn't hers sister who had tried to sleep with her in her bed because she had a nightmare. Even her mother said that she had repeatedly seen her younger sister in her bed despite having her older sister, even more than Danielle, right next to her in her room. But this time she wasn't her younger sister, she was a strange girl that she had never seen before but who was somehow beautifully beautiful and tender by the looks of her. She marveled at looking at her and hearing certain verses full of affection. "The light..." the girl whispered hatefully, clutching the blanket she had on her legs. "Heinous light" the girl whispered a little more as if she was fighting with someone even in the dream and not just in the current reality with the light in the room. "Who are you?" Danielle asked aloud, looking at the girl interestedly. The girl stirred and eventually she woke up rubbing her eyes with hate and annoyance "Sleep" she said as if it were an order. "Who are you? And where is the cat?" she asked frustratingly. The girl got up hurriedly and then replied "It's me. I just changed shape. My name is Haerin". Danielle looked at her confused and then pointed her finger at the creature "Why on earth did you change shape and how do you do it?" she asked immediately after questioningly. The girl rolled her eyes around the room and gave a small gentle smile. "What are you waiting for to answer me?" Danielle asked again nervously. "I have a gift," the so-called cat whispered happily. The cat got up from the bed mysteriously continuing to keep an eye on the surrounding air. The girl took Danielle by her shoulders, and then as if nothing of her belonged to her she threw her onto her bed, squeezing her tightly into her arms. "I need some company," she whispered into Danielle's ear making her shiver with her embarrassment. Haerin brushed the strands of hair away from the girl's face and started licking her upper lip. Danielle leapt off her bed by rubbing the back of her hand over her lips in disbelief at the shapeshifter girl's action. "What are you doing?" she asked through clenched teeth and a violent blush on her cheeks. Haerin shrugged her shoulders and then said "Thank you." "You don't thank like that. This is kind of a kiss," Danielle interrupted sharply as she got off the bed with shame in her eyes. Haerin stared at her for a while longer with a kind of confusion in her eyes. Why had that human refused her thanks and why did she ever think she was in a kiss? Danielle still with her heart racing watched the so-called cat take another step towards her. She took her shoulders again and gave him a little lick on her cheek waiting for the girl to at least take this thank you from her. She did it again and again. Danielle stood still not knowing what to do anymore. She gulped looking for something to distract herself from her, then as soon as the girl finished licking her she laid her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. She sat up in bed with her cheek wet and her heart pounding. That sweet cat had unleashed something very strong in her heart. How could she tell her mother that that cat was actually a human and that she stole her heart with just licks on the cheek? The only thing for her to do was wait for dawn to arrive and that her mind would have elaborated something effective to give an explanation to her mother as soon as she burst into her room.