The Incident(s)?

Shadow's P.O.V

I was at the Master Emerald, guarding it while Knuckles went for a day off. I only volunteer because I have nothing better to do. "I wish this damn job wasn't so boring. Some magic emerald... never does anything." I smirk as if I'm challenging the emerald. "Oh, who am I kidding? It'll never do anything..." I roll my eyes and lean against the emerald.

It starts to glow and I back away slowly. "What the-" There was a flash and I black out.

--

I wake up, who knows how much later, and- when did everything get so big..? I looked down, shocked to see that it was I who had gotten smaller. I was horrified. My breath was shaky and I didn't know what to do. I felt tears stinging my eyes. Why do I feel like crying? I held back my tears, so I didn't cry for the sake of my pride.

I took out my chaos emerald and chaos controlled back to the mainland. I was out on the streets. I didn't have enough chaos energy to take me home, and I'm exhausted. But I rarely need sleep... something's not adding up. I walk around and find an empty alleyway. I sit down against a wall. I grab a torn newspaper to use as a temporary blanket and I drift off to sleep.

--

I wake up, and it seems to be morning. I look around. Oh yeah, I can't get home... I sigh and wander around the city. I had just noticed that I'm covered in dirt. Great... Could this get any worse? At least I still had my shoes and gloves. I walked a long way, who knows how far I walked, and I found an abandoned part of the city. God, I need to escape from the city...

I walked with my head down until I saw a few kids whispering. A male gray wolf in a black t-shirt with a skull on it and black shorts, a male red fox wearing a black tank top with dark blue shorts, and a female blue cat wearing a white crop top, black jacket, and black jean shorts. 

The wolf walked up to me. "Hey dummy." "I'm not your mirror." I replied. Are they supposed to be bullies? Kids bullies? Chaos, they sound pathetic. "Would you like to say that again?" The 'bully' threatened. "I'm not your mirror, dummy." 

The wolf growls and grabs me, pinning me against the wall with little to no effort. "Search him." The wolf commands. The other two kids start digging through my quills. The fox found my chaos emerald. No, no, no, no, no, not the chaos emerald... I need that! "Hey! Look at this!" The red fox exclaims. "Oooooh~ gimme!" The greedy female cat reaches for the emerald. I roll my eyes. Now who does that remind me of? 

"No!" The fox refuses to give up the emerald. "Give it back!" I yell angrily, trying to get out of the wolf's grasp. "Shut up, big mouth!" The cat yells at me. "Give it!" I yell back. "Shut it!" The wolf yells, punching me in the face. "Ow!" I couldn't hold back a yell. Oh no...

The three bullies gang upon me and start to beat me senselessly, while I lay defenseless...

--

After a long while I was bleeding all over and I had a black eye. I had started to cry, not being able to bear the pain like normal. What's wrong with me? They left me on the ground, walking away with the chaos emerald.

Great, I'm covered in dirt AND blood. Oh, and let's not forget... tears.

Guys, I'm only posting the first chapter today just to be evil. 😈