Chapter 34

Saturday Night
At The Hotel

12:48 am
Luna's P.O.V
Me and Jon were dancing in the elevator as we listened to music on my phone. We were kind of drunk since we did go to the hotel bar and were there for hours.

Give It To Me, I'm Worth It

Baby I'm Worth It

Uh Huh I'm Worth It

I was slowly rocking my hips as Worth It by Fifth Harmony was on and Jon was grinding on me. "Oh just you wait til we get to the room baby girl" he slurred. "I know daddy" I grinned at him. The elevator doors opened and we stumbled our way to the hotel.

Jon opened the door and slammed it shut. I walked to the room and sat on the bed. Jon was in the bathroom and I had to wait, but I wanted to start early. I stripped down until I was fully shown. I layed my stomach on the bed and rested my head, I was waiting for my titty master to come out. I got out my beats pill and pasted The Zone by The Weekend & Drake.

Jon came out only to be in his boxers. He saw me and a grin grew on his face as he saw me laying on the bed. I sat up on my elbows and motioned him to come to me. He slowly walked over then climbed on top of me. "You ready baby girl?" he asked, "Yes master" I smirked. He slid off his boxers and we got in position. He entered me as slowly add he could.

He thrusted faster as I kept moaning his name, "Oh my go- joooooon" I screamed. "You like that baby?!" he closed his eyes as a smile grew on his face. "Yes baby keep going please" I cried.

Just Let Me Get In My Zone.

I Be Making Love To Her Through You

So Let Me Keep My Eyes On Yours

I Can't Feel A Damn Thing

But Ima Touch You Right

-
-

After hours of moaning, scratching, screaming, and listening to The Weeknd, me and Jon had fallen asleep in each others arms.

I had woken up the next morning and I felt really sick, I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. This is weird this has never happened before. But yet again, I don't think we used protection last night.

After I brushed my teeth and got dressed, I came out of the bathroom and I felt a pain on my neck. I went to look in the mirror and there were 2 hickeys. I screamed causing too make Jon jump from the bed. "What!?!!" he screamed looking around.

Jon quickly noticed my neck, he chuckled and came up to me. "Its not funny!" I said trying to be serious and trying trying hard not smile at the fact that I have markings on my neck.

"You're my territory now baby" he grinned., I chuckled. "Whatever, I hope make-up will cover this up" I worried. Jon came up to me abs wrapped his arms around my waist, "I sort of threw up this morning too" I whispered in his ear. "And we didn't use protection last night either" I added. Jon's eyes were widened at what I said but then a smile grew on his face.

"Baby, I have to tell you something" Jon said. "Okay, but first can you put some underwear and pants on?" I smiled looking down. "Shit" Jon mumbled, he ran to the room ace shut the door.

2 minutes later Jon cane out fully clothed, we sat on the couch and Jon looked me in the eyes. "Luna, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while. Do you see me being the father of your children one day?" he asked. It made me think, I love Jon with all my heart and I had put the past behind me because I knew he made a mistake.

"To be completely honest, I don't know. I mean we've only been back with each other for about a month now. I don't really think about me after WWE. I do wanna have a baby and only one." I sighed. I put my head down as tears started filling in my eyes, Jon picked up my chin gently with his index finger and thumb.

"I love you" he said, he placed his lips against mine. We pulled apart, "I love you too baby" I smiled. He wiped my tears away and stood up. "Come on let's go get since breakfast" he said smiling. I stood up and we left to the hotel diner.

-
-
-

1 week later
Extreme Rules 2015

I had any to the doctors a few days after that night with jon. It turned out that i got lucky and i wasn't pregnant.Jon was bummed out but he had he had let it go.

It was extreme rules Sunday and I was preparing for my match against Renee. I thought it was pretty funny, I mean come on boo you can't beat me.

My music hit and I shipped down the ramp as Renee kept rolling her eyes at me. All of the sudden Staidness
Stephanie's music hit.

"Since you two are fighting over who took what, I've decided to have a guest referee for this match" she announced. She left behind the guerilla. Retaliation played and an instant smile grew on my face. Jon cave down the ramp wearing a referee jersey and he looked so hot.

He climbed in the ring and walked up to me, he pressed his lips against mine. Renee was screaming her head off, me and Jon liked away and he signaled to ring the bell. Me and Renee locked up, I had her in a head lock and she struggled to get out. I had her in the corner and still having her in a head lock. Eventually, Jon has to count or else I would lose. I backed away and I kicked her in the gut. She got back up and acted like she was hurt. She slapped me and I looked her dead in the eyes. She was scared, I kicked her in the gut again this time harder than before and I got her with dirty deeds. Jon started laughing, I pinned her.

"1 baby!
2 baby!
3 baby!" Jon shouted, "And still your wwe divas champion! Luna Garcia!"
I raised my title and Jon held my hand up. We, walked up the ramp hand in hand, the crowd was going mental with cheers.

Backstage I noticed there was a girl talking to Eva and Nikki. It was Ashley from nxt she was the cutest. I gave Jon a kiss and he went to his locker room to prepare for his street match in a bit.

I walked up to the girls, "hey boo" Nikki said. "Hi Luna" Ashley said in a excited voice. "Hello miss Ashley" I smiled. "So what cha doing here?" I asked. "I'm just here to watch the matches. You totally kicked Renee's ass out there tonight" she smiled. I like this girl I thought. "Thank you lovely" I said. "Soo when are you debuting?" I asked. "Actually I debut tomorrow night on RAW" she said.

"Ooooh now you can hang with the big girls now" I grinned at her. We all giggled and we all walked to the catering together. "So I have an idea" Eva said, "What?" we all asked at the same time. I sat with all the divas from Eva to Rosa Mendes. "I planned a little girls trip for the 9 of us" she squealed.

"We are gonna have it this weekend! And you know what this weekend is!!" she said.

"Coachella!!!!" we all screamed and cheered. "I can't wait mine and a
Ashleys first girls weekend with all you girls" I said. "You guys are gonna love it!" Trinity said.

We all screamed in excitement, I can't wait for Coachella with my girls!!!!!

1338 words holy chet.