Chapter 37

SATURDAY MORNING
FIRST SATURDAY OF COACHELLA
11:34 AM

LUNA'S P.O.V
I was down stairs in the living room with Paige and Ashley, the rest of the girls were up stairs trying to pick out an outfit for tonight. I already had my outfit ready it was very cute. "So Ash, are you and Colby a thing now?" I smirked. "I mean I guess we are" she said shyly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You guys are so cute together" Paige smiled. Ash giggled, I got up and went out the patio to call Jon. It was so hot outside it's ridiculous. I dialed noon and put him on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby"

"Hey Baby Girl! What are you doing?"

"Just with the girls, what are you doing?"

"Just got back from the gym with Colby and The Usos"

"Cool, cool, I miss you"

"I miss you to babe, this weekend needs to hurry up cause I want you so bad"

I giggled, "I want you to", a smirk grew on my face. "Alright, baby I just wanted say hi and that I miss you. I'm gonna go out tonight "

"Okay babe , have fun and please don't come back pregnant" he said.
I laughed, "Trust me I'm not."

"okay baby, I love you see you soon"

"Love you too baby"

I went back inside and the girls were pouring drinks. Really? It's 12 In The Afternoon I thought to myself. I walked over, "Hey girly you ready for tonight?" Eva asked. "Yes!" I smiled.

-
-
-

7:45 pm
The concert was starting in 15 minutes, me and the girls brought our party bus and parked it on the grass next to all the other ones. We got a good spot and half of the people in the place were here. We were dancing to the music they were playing, me and the girls were already wasted.

The Weeknd was the first person to perform and he was awesome, I pretty sure I'm in love with the weeknd more than Jon. Oops haha!

-
-
-

12:45 am
I was so drunk that I could barely stand, the girls and I had made it back home safely. Me and Paige were dancing around the living room while the girls were jumping in the pool and partying it up. We were such a mess. Brie was shouting "Brie Mode!!!" before she jumped in the pool. Everything went black after.

-
-
-

Next Morning
1:35 pm

I woke up the next morning and my head was pounding hard, I sat up from my bed and rubbed my forehead. I stood up and I could barely walk. I walked outside of the room and went straight to the kitchen.

I walked passed the living room and there were 2 figures sitting on the couch. It was Jon and Colby. My eyes widened and I was fully awake when I saw Jon.

"Good morning my queen" he stood up. I jumped in his arms and have him kisses all over his face, "I missed you" I said in between kisses. "Missed you too, and you reek of alcohol babe" Jon laughed. "Colby where's Ashely?" I asked.

"She's still sleeping I check on her earlier, you, Ash, Paige, and Emma are the only ones here. The other girls went out shopping" Colby said.

"God, my heads pounding like a mother" I said rubbing my head, "Here take some of these" Jon handed me some pain killers. "Thank you baby" I smiled.

"Go get ready I want to take you out for lunch" he said. "Okay give me 30 minutes, make yourself a home" I said. I walked up stairs and got ready.
I came down stairs ready to go, "You and Ashley wanna come along Colbs?" I asked. "Bag you two go ahead, I'll wait till she wakes up" he yawned. "Okay, come on Jon" I grabbed his hand. "Okay baby."

Me and Jon went to this cute little restaurant by Palm Springs. We sat down in a booth and ordered our food. "So how was last night?" Jon asked sipping his drink. "It was awesome, really fun for my first time at Coachella" I smiled.

"I'm going with you to the second night" Jon smiled. I squealed lightly, "Yay! ah we're gonna have so much fun" I said kissing his cheek. I couldn't wait for tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------

Working On The Next Chapter Already