Chapter 56

2 months later

Authors P.O.V

"Okay mine next!" Eva said.

it was the day of the baby shower and it was a pretty exciting thing to be at. april went all out for this day. it was all white themed and there were light pink and blue balloons. they had it at jon and luna's new home in vegas.

"to : luna and jon best of luck to you both! love you guys!" luna read the little white card. she opened the two big box and there were two cradles.

"april, oh my gosh thank you!" luna hugged her. "you're welcome my love" april smiled.

"you still got one more present" jon said getting up and walking out of the room. "close your eyes" he yelled from the other room. "okay" she shut them.

jon came from the other room with something little in his hands. "okay you can open them" he said.

luna opened her eyes and gasped, "jon!" she said. jon had a little baby italian hound. "it's a girl" he said, "she's so little" luna said. "she's a month old" he smiled.

the rest of the girls surrounded luna and her new puppy, "the kids will love her" jon said. "they will" luna smiled. "thanks babe" she said hugging jon, luna petted the little dog and set her down to walk around.

"god i can't wait til they get here" she said looking at jon, "me neither" he said then kissed her lips. "so have you guys thought of any names?" lia said.

Luna's P.O.V

me and jon looked at each other, "we were thinking about avery jade and jonathan lee" jon said. "aw, those are are very beautiful names love" paige said, jon pecked my lips and turned to everyone "we decided to get married a few months after the kids are born" he said. "yes! yes! yes" brie yelled making everyone laugh.

at the end of the shower me, nikki, brie and lia decided to clean up after everyone left. nikki and brie left and that leaves me to lia. i wonder if her and randy hit things off.

"so, how's your love life" i smirked.

lia giggled, "everything's fine! me and randy are very close. plus nikko loves him" she said. "glad to hear" i smiled.

"did you hear the news?" lia whispered, "no what news?" .

"danny rodriguez is out of alcatraz" she said. "big scary danny?" i asked. "yup" she said. could it that danny who rob was talking to on the phone? i shook my head back to reality. "have you still been getting those weird texts?" she asked. i shook my head no, "not for a while" i said.

jon came in the room, "hello girls" he said. "hey brotha" lia said hugging jon. "theres my mama" he said walking up to me before kissing my forehead. "today was fun ah?" he said, i nodded my head yes.

"well i best be going" lia said, "nikko! we're leaving!" she yelled. "coming!" he said running down the hall. after me and jon both said our goodbyes to my sister, we both decided to go to bed.

12:45 am
i woke up to hear my phone buzzing and i turned on the lap next to me and read it. my eyes widened.

you look so peaceful when you're sleeping luna ;)

i looked around the room and in my bathroom, nothing there. i looked out the window only to see the empty highest across from the house. no one was outside, the whole neighborhood was dark. only the light posts were on but one kept flickering on and off.

i walked outside the room and down the hall way, i turned on the all the lights in every room. i slowly walked down stairs where it was mostly dark and silent. i felt a figure was standing in the kitchen. i slowly turned on the lamp and saw it was one of jon's coats. i sighed in relief, i turned around and screamed falling on top the couch.

"babe?! what's wrong?! it's just me" jon said. both his eyes were half open, i cleared my throat and got up "i thought someone was in the house."

"babe, we're technically in the middle of vegas in the hills. we have security cameras all over the place no one will get in" he said. "plus harley won't let anyone in the house" he said pointing to our little puppy who was sleeping like an angel.

i didn't want to tell him about the text because i didn't want drama to start all over again.

"come on let's go to bed" he said.

we walked back up stairs to our room. jon helped me into bed, "everything's okay baby girl" he smiled then kissed my lips. "goodnight" he said. "goodnight."

once jon turned off the light i closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

*buzz buzz*

don't think you're safe forever luna. see you soon..

i scooted closer to jon and wrapped his left arm around me. god, i need to know who's doing this me.