Chapter 38

Later That Night
10:45 pm

Luna's P.O.V
Me, the boys, and the girls were having a blast. I was getting more drunk, I kept having flashbacks too. Memories from when I was little kept popping up and I doze off .

Flashback
15 year old Luna
"Come On It'll Be Fun" he said.

"I don't know Ricky, it seems to risky."

"Oh come on don't be such a pussy" he growled. He passed me the joint, I just stared at it. I kept getting goosebumps every time the smoke touched my face.

I slowly put the joint in between my lips and inhaled. I coughed a couple times, "There you go kid" Ricky smiled.

Ricky was 19 and I was only 15, we had been together for a while now. My parents and my brother hate him because he is a horrible influence. But I don't care at all.

After I passed Rick the joint back, he got my head and started beating me. I tried screaming and getting him off but he had a strong grip on me. He dragged me to his room by my feet, I was screaming 'help me someone help' but he kicked my stomach. He threw me on the bed and slid my skirt off. I felt the blood dripping from my face onto my chest.

Flashback ends

I screamed and everything fell silent. Everyone was quiet but the music and the crowd kept going.

"Luna!! baby are you okay?"

I looked around and saw Jon with a worried look on his face. His arms were on my shoulders, "Baby?" he asked. "I'm fine" I said in a reality
raspy voice. I was on the verge of tears and I ran back in the party bus we were out in front of.

I ran to the corner and put my head down on the table. I've made big mistakes in the past and I was NOT proud of them. I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked up and saw Ashley standing there with a worried look, "You okay?" she asked sitting across from me.

"Not really" I said. Hot tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I have time" Ash smiled.

I had told Ash about my past when I was a teenager, from when I met Ricky to when he beat me and raped
me. I was a crying mess, when I look back on my life I'm not proud of the things I've done to people and myself.

"The past is the past, worry about the future and what's coming for you. You're living your life dream in the WWE, you made it!" Ashley smiled.
I wiped a few tears from my eyes, u smiled at Ash. We heard footsteps coming towards us, I looked up and saw Jon standing there with a curious look on his face. "I'll leave you two alone" Ashley said standing up and leaving.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Jon asked.

"It's time I tell you my whole story" I sighed.

-
-
-

"Where do you think that bastard is now?!" Jon was pacing back and forth. I told him. He wasn't very happy, "I don't know and I don't care" I said. "If I was there I would've beaten the shit out of him" he said.

I walked up to Jon and put my hands around his neck, I have him a tight hug. He hugged me back and I felt so, safe in his arms. "I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I said. "I'm sorry about your past" be said. "Is pay, it was the past and all I gotta do is worry about the future" I said pulling away. "That's my girl" Jon smiled.

We walked out of the bys have in hand, I looked up and saw the one person I didn't want to see.

Renee mutha fuckin' Young .....