Chapter 54

Left off from previous chapter

luna p.o.v

"april?!" i said.

"in a the flesh" she smiled.

i walked up to her then pulled away, "what are you doing here?!" .

"oh, just came by to say hi and probably make an appearance on raw" she said.

"that's awesome!" i smiled.

"my love!" paige came up to april and have her a big hug. "my raven" april smiled hugging paige back.

after the rest of the girls came up and said hi to april, we all sat down at the table we were at.

"soooo, i heard you and the lunatic are having twins!" april said before she took a sip of her coffee. "yes, we are" i smiled.

"i can't wait."

"me neither"

"and yes! i WILL be planning your baby shower" april smirked causing all the girls to frown.

"what is such the big deal about planning this whole thing?! i mean all you do is get clothes and gift cards to 'babies r us' and 'target' " i said.

"but you do get a free stroller, free beds, and the clothes!" brie said, i thought for a second "you know that actually won't be bad" i smirked.

"hellooo ladies" jon, joe, and colby said coming up to us.

"heyy!" they said back.

"april?!" joe said, "yup" she smiled.

she got up and gave him and jon a hug, "hi colby" she said.

i know her and colby have dated in the past and things are still awkward between them but they still manage to start friends. "hey" colby nodded.

-
-
-

"there's so many it's hard to choose" april said.

"come on! which ones your favorite?" joe said. "hmmm."

"mint chocolate chip" april finally said. "ew" colby scoffed, "you don't like chocolate mint?!" i said.

"no! it makes your breath smell refreshing and like chocolate at the same time! that's disgusting" colby said making a face like he was smelling shit.

"OK drama king, then you can go with the boys to the market" i said. "whatever" he said. "hey where's ash at?" i asked him. "she's at a meet and greet she's gonna come after" he said white putting his coat on. "yay!" april squealed.

"okay we'll be back" jon said, "don't forget!" i said. "i know! we have the list" he smiled. "good" i smirked.

while the guys were at the store me and april wanted to catch up on things. like how is the married life, if she's willing to have kids, and maybe return to wwe.

"so have you picked any names yet?" april said, "no not yet, but me and my sister were talking about avery or penelope for the girl and for the boy jonathan or maybe dominic" i said.

"i like all of them" she said while scrolling through youtube on the t.v.

"i guess we'll just find out at the baby shower" i said, april gasped "you want one?!" she said. "yes i've made up my mind" i said.

"we should have it next month the weekend after night of champions" she smiled. "that sounds good" i said before taking a sip of my water.

"we'll have it at mine and jon's house" i said. "that way we'll have a lot of room."

"sounds like a plan" april grinned.

the boys had came a few minutes later and we had our little friends night. ashley came around 20 minutes after the boys did.

it's good to hang out with my old crew, just like old times.