8. NO! MINE

Y/n pov

I woke up as sunlight hit my face. I was little wondered why lisa didn't come to wake me up and I did my routine to go downstairs. When I stepped out of my room, the door of the room next me also opened.

(You know who it was right?)

It was him. Jungkook with his usual cold face. That's the moment I remembered last night. I only remember that he hugged me and I hugged him back. And............... Am I slept on him? WTF. But I woke up on my bed right? Oh my god May be he took me to my bed. I was embrassed and felt my cheeks started to burn up. I smiled awkwardly and said.

Y/n : g-good m-morning and t-thank y-you.

Actually I was expecting "it's ok" "it's just a small thing" or " are you ok?" like that reply but instead I got a simple nod.

Ahhh arrogant bastard

Then he straightly went to a room. I think it's an office room. I know that I have to discove this mansion soon before I get lost.

Time skipped to the afternoon
Author pov.

Y/n was on her phone scrolling through youtube he he

Tae : hey y/n

Y/n : hi. Good mor - afternoon. Where were you?

Tae : he he I didn't sleep last night because of a fantastic movie.

Y/n : ohh

Tae : are you free now?

Y/n : ya ofcourse. Do you want anything?

Tae : let's play video games

He said cheerfully

Y/n : yeah.......

She said dropping her phone on the couch while hoping to the floor.

Tae : here. Take this

He said handing her a joy stick while turning on the TV.

It was a car game.

(Author : actually guys. I'm not interest in playing games. So I don't know about game. Please don't hate me. You know that I love you right? 😊)

Both of them deeply into the game. Y/n was currently bottoning the joy stick while biting her lower lip. But it's totaly opposite funny statue to tae. 🤣🤣🤣 He also pressing the buttons hardly like pumping tires. When the car going on zigzag pathways he is like an air doll whivh is swinging in the air. Suddenly a car came infront of y/n' s car and she pressed accelerate button instead of brakes. From that tae won the game.

Tae : hooray..........!!!!!

He said while hopping like a child.

Y/n : it is unfair. You already know how to drive and you have license also. But I don't have.

She said with an angry pout.

But both of them don't know that someone was watching them secretly from upstairs and smiling at them. 🤫🤫🤫

(You know who it was right? Don't tell them. Okay 🤣)

Tae : aww y/n sweetheart you are so cute when you are angry

He said cupping her face. She looked other side pretending that she was so angry.

Tae : my sweetheart. Are you angry with me? Let's play another game

She smiled brightly and said

Y/n : how am I be angry with you oppa.

Tae : aww I love you

He said hugging you like a brother.

Y/n : I love you too oppa....

But seeing this someone choked in the air. Hahaha......😂

Jin : what's happening here?

Tae : can't I hug my sister?

Jin : but she is my princess.

He said pointing at himself

Jimin : hey she is my sweety

He came out of nowhere and join to the fight.

Lisa : hey you are talking about y/n? She is not yours. Because she is my baby.

Jin : she even cooked with me. What are you talking? Huhh

So that's the moment the fight started. Y/n was chuckling watching those kids which were fighting for her and she slowly seeked to the kitchen giving them more space to argue.
But............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A sudden voice made them all flinched and now they all stading like statues in different poses (doing red light green light. 😉 lol)

Jimin spreaded his arms in the air
Jin was pointing his index finger to others
Lisa kept hands on her hips
Tar was pointing his fingers towards himself and hahahaha
Y/n was in tiptop getting ready to keep her next step.

(Funny poses. Don't they 🤣)

??? : NO! MINE

Y/n pov.

What? Is he out of his mind to shout suddenly?
I rolled my eyes at him and looked at others. They were dumbfounded.

Lisa : what? What yours?

Jk : I-I m-mean.......... I mean my phone

Saying that he smiled awkwardly.

Lisa : huh? Where we stopped?whatever. I'm going.

Jin : me too

They went towards their bedrooms and I went to the kitchen

Jimin : tae are you coming?

Tae : where?

Jimin : coffee shop

Tae : ya

Then I heard how the door open and shut by them. When I opened the refrigerator suddenly a hand came from the back of my neck to get something. U quickly turned around getting a pan to punch on face but I was surprised to see his banana milk was dropping from his chin along with the nose. He made 'what' look face and said.

Jk : nice punch. Huh

Y/n : s-sorry.
I managed to say holding my laughter.

Jk : is it funny?

Y/n : actually I was panic when I felt someone was behind me.

Author pov.

Then y/n took a tissue to wipe his nose and he was looking at her admiring her beauty. She doesn't know how she was close to his face to wipe his rosy lips. Making her shock he suddenly leaned closer to her face like the bridegroom lean to kiss his bride during the wedding. But realization hit him and he quickly backed off and went from there to his bedroom.

Y/n pov.

Oh. My. God. Did he try to kiss me? No way! But his lips. Seems they are so soft and sweet. I wanna ta- - - I mentaly slapped myself for thinking what am I talking about him

Y/n : y/n what are you thinking huh? You dirty minded ass.

To be continued.................

Do you think that jungkook will grow feelinga for her?
A cold man like him?

Hi guys. So I uploaded chapters continuously on these days. Hope you enjoy this. There will be little romantic scenes in future chapters. Stay alert my lovelies.

Thank you for reading and voting. Don't forget to comment. Love you all......... 😘😘😘