Ch 2. First impression

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩

Jeon Jungkook, the next CEO of infinite lines, multinational internet company. The power his name held is unimaginable. Despite of that he wasn't a arrogant prick or cocky bastard, the image which comes into other's mind as soon they saw him or just heard about him. He was opposite.

His first impression always mistaken as someone who would bath in money and take it for granted but Jungkook know what it felt like to have nothing. He have slept with empty stomach in countless night.

He wasn't born in silver spoon, yes his parents worked hard but the company they own was standing at high because of Jungkook. He was clear example of success.

After his father's died when he was 7, they were drown in loan, had their darkest phase of life, Jungkook has to take responsibility. He couldn't stand his mother doing everything alone and crying alone in night. He have been her backbone.

In that worst phase he met you, his life's best person after his mother. He was 10 he remember when he saw you, you are his hero, his role model and that was it, that innocent temptation to see and hear your voice turn into his most sinful obsession. How strange you weren't even aware.

Women sway over him everywhere he goes, he don't invite attention, attention invites him. And why not? Jungkook was good with look, gentle with words and a complete charmer. He have never blink an eye on anyone except you.

The sole reason of thrill in his life, if he is like calm ocean, you are moon, keep him at high tide. If he was air, you were water. He'd give other air and drawn them. You were tequila and he was simple white wine. Completely opposite. You were his only bad habits, his addiction. He have broken each and every rules for you and that's terrific for him. You weren't aware how much power you held on him.

Tonight, the most awaiting night in his 26 year of life, he was here, dressed in heavenly blue suit, curled his hairs cause his mother says it look nice on him, he just haven't prepared what have to say to you, he'll go with flow, 12 years, 3 months, 18days, 6 hours, 43 minutes, he have died each second without you, not anymore.

Whatever happened in past which kept him away from you is over, now everything is okay and it won't affect his future with you But it doesn't means he wasn't afraid, he was terrified, terrified at what he would do if he again- he gulp down his thoughts, he would never do that.

Jungkook attention was diverted when a female started complimenting his wristwatch while smiling at him, a clear gesture to flirt with him. He was not having it, he politely removed her hands and move aside, away from her grasp.

He was chatting with some of the businessman, celebrities however his eyes were desperately shifting to the entrance in hope to see you soon. He have seen you million times already still his orbs were hungry to devour you by its gaze.

Soon, the screams outside of venue suddenly goes wild, media was in havoc, wait was over. you were here. A tingling sensation run through his whole body in excitement, he couldn't explain how he was feeling. So long so fucking long since he saw you as person and he cant wait to talk to you.

After several minutes, He can see you entering. His whole world slow down and everyone blurred around. Now the time on earth was working on 0.02 speed. He never know it can be possible.

He can't see your face but your figure which was coming close and close and closer with every increase in his heartbeat. Your hairs were black like night sky without stars, dancing in the wild forest as you walk. your skin look so warm and inviting, soft and distracting, his hands started to ache to touch it. Those long arms made him want to enter in them and never leave, they must felt like home.

 That Coco & Stella new summer addition light pink gown, whoever made that needed to be appreciated, cause god that look so simple yet your type. You swap your hair which was covering your exposed back and Jungkook just got a heartattack. Cover it or he might kill one or two people here in the room.

Every step you take, sets your presence in the room.  you look more beautiful than those photos and video of your. Intimidating, you are. He agree why people fear to approach you. Why you were one of the powerful women in 2023 survey.

And then he can see your face clearly, eyes hard and stoic, hint of annoyance in them, a smile like honey, sweet and alluring .Confidence and power you radiates.

You were beautiful but your looks never stand chance in front of your soul though. You were a wild fire. With a gypsy mind that dance with moonlight. A free sprite, reckless heart that isn't meant to be tamed. A bird who couldn't be caged.

Jungkook saw how people hawking at you like you were last drop of immortality. He was immediately stricken by burning in his chest. Jealousy and envy from the one who had your whole attention.

He started to walk toward you making every possible sentence he was about to tell you but accidentally bumped into waiter and end up knocking mocktaile on himself, he was shaking and try to hold slab but stumble backward. he unknowingly have walked away from it when he was admiring you.

" shit" he groaned in embarrassment when he saw you watching him in amusement, he quickly look away and try to fix his messed up suite " i-im sorry sir" the trembling voice made him feel fucking bad.

" it's my fault, I'm sorry " he bowed his head twice and helped the shocked man, no one in these high class parties treated him like this, he was sure his job was gone however Jungkook doesn't cause a show. The waiter wants to cry in happiness.

Jungkook, he walked as fast as he could mumbling how he was being blind however his head come in contact with wall. He look at you and you were smiling at him. He closed his eyes , can ground swallow him now? Please it's his request.

He quickly strolled from judging eyes, he want to bang his head, this is how his first impression on you. He fucked up so badly. OH GOD, he wanted to order himself a coffin and never come out of it.

What he don't know how much intriguing you found him when he accepted his fault and apologized. He didn't messed up but quite opposite

" Jeon Jungkook huh?" you said smiling ear to ear while waiting for that clumsy boy. He looked like he has seen a ghost.

________

Guys trust the process I have many things planned. 

How was it? I haven't checked it even once I'm sorry for mistakes can anyone help me with it? Maybe I can give quicker update.

Thanks for reading 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁