Ch 5. Fuck me

We could have pressed every single inch pressed against each other, I would still say " pull me closer"

Don't know what's happening anymore cause you don't remember how and when you stepped inside his apartment however as soon as both you and Jungkook took first step inside, he didn't show any mercy at you

Don't know what's happening anymore cause you don't remember how and when you stepped inside his apartment however as soon as both you and Jungkook took first step inside, he didn't show any mercy at you. He shut the main door and attached your frame to nearest wall.

His mouth not leaving yours, his hands were rough and hard but he holds your face gently, his brow frowned as they were in pain. You tilted your chin, wanting this, needing this so badly.

He pushed you toward something as desk and pressed his errection at your soaking core, a inaudible whimper left your lips and your hands took a tour of his broad back, the muscle of his shoulder, to his hairs and then to his tight ass. He groan in response and jek you closer.

His scent is driving you crazy, the feeling of his strong body against yours mashed tightly. In his hold, you felt so fragile and small yet utterly desired and powerful. Never, have a man wanted you like this.

He finally left your mouth and attacked your neck. Hands removing your thongs aside and cupping your pussy. You moan at the feeling. His teeth tug down the strap of your dress slowly, teasingly and then pressed soft feathery kiss on your chest. He suddenly bite it hard, earning a yelp from you. He make sure to leave the marks. Giving you something to fantasies when tomorrow you'll fuck yourself on your finger imaging his.

His thumbs started to creases your hard nipple, a gasp left your mouth when he bite your clothed tits. He gave a hard dry thrust to your pussy making it almost impossible to not slip slick down your thighs. His hands started to massage your boobs, molding them, pulling them. Shit-

He is everywhere. His mouth, his hands, himself.. you don't know maybe that's how loosing yourself feels like. You are in pure bliss and he haven't fucked you yet. You called out his name between pant " Jungkook " like he was waiting to hear your breathy voice. He dropped on his knees in front of you.

Your breathing accelerated, you were holding the wood beneath you to your support. He gave you a darkening gaze before removing your thong completely, making it pool below your legs. He picked it up and swiftly put inside his blazers pocket and winked at you to let you know his motive.

" Can't keep you but this, I can" he said playfully and you almost chuckle not before the devil decided to touch your slit open and pressed his thumbs " Shit-" it was just his hand " look at you, making a mess here " it's your fault you wanted to say however when he effortlessly slip a finger inside, you are impossibly wet, you just arched your back due to dull pain from intruder.

He gave a light smack to your clit and you yelled, electric joint across your spin" Oh my-" the rest of voice subsidies down when He lean in and gave a few kisses before licking a long strap " Damm it, Jungkook " you cry out his name, he hummed in response but his mouth never stopped it's work.