Ch 7. R-Rated

The things you want, wants you more is the best feeling in the world.

" Are you crazy, what if someone saw you getting in his car, do you have any idea what will happen if he would take advantage of you, what the hell is wrong with you to do that again? Oh " you shut your eyes and exhale the air to calm your raging ...

" Are you crazy, what if someone saw you getting in his car, do you have any idea what will happen if he would take advantage of you, what the hell is wrong with you to do that again? Oh " you shut your eyes and exhale the air to calm your raging emotions, from past twenty minutes, your manager is giving you full blown lecture at how reckless you were to sleep with a random man despite of knowing what happened last time.

" All the hardwork of 10 years will be gone in seconds, your dignity would have torn in nothing, do you what that even means?, Y/n, I'm talking to you, it's you who is responsible of the reason why you are getting scolded," she hold your arms to make you look at her, in her eyes. Suddenly you aren't aware who is boss here, you or her?

You feel like kid whose mother is dissopointed in her and trying to teach her some lessons cause yes, she behave like your mother all the damm time. " Chill, I'm alive aren't I?" You yanked your hands back slowly and walk toward kitchen to have some water.

The way you said her to chill is totally opposite to what you were feeling inside, your heart was racing to even think about consequences of your reckless behavior. Oh my God, she is right.

Last time you almost get recorded naked and your nude sell in market. Oh you don't even wanna remember it but what if Jungkook? You shook your head and pushed the thoughts back cause he couldn't do that. You know So much confidence for someone whom you know just one day however you felt you both have connection like you know him.

" Y/n" the sweet concerning voice, oh you know she pity you and you hate her for that, she is with you since you were 13, a new trainee for TRG Entertainment, Visual and dancer cause you sucks at singing, she was assigned as manager for all 6 of you however after group disband and you continued your acting career, she stick with you till now.

you pushed her hands off your shoulder " don't start anything, I'm good mood to get it spoiled " you said in a hoarse voice and took a sip from glass, your throat feels jammed cause all the screaming and moaning you did. Oh hell he fucked you good-

" Atleast tell me the name of man you slept with?" You raised your eyebrow, you thought she knows. You scoffed loudly and rolled your eyes, she scolded you without even knowing, great just great " Jungkook " as soon as words slip out of your tongue she gasped loudly, that you have to look back and confirm that she didn't get asthma attack.

" you mean Jeon Jungkook?" She asked with her eyes wide and mouth comically enlarged, you nodded your head not knowing what's the big deal is " Shit, I'm sorry-" she mumbled under her breath but you managed to hear " what was that?" You asked, she didn't answered you just started to pace back forth.

You have lived enough with this 40 year old, Lee Jen to know that she is tensed after hearing the name of the man you fucked, is he bad guy or maybe smuggler or something? Various questions started arising in your brain.