ch 4. worship you

I love broad shoulder
They are great leg rest

I love broad shoulderThey are great leg rest

You sat in the black limbo, your breath accelerated from normal. It was your first time doing something like this, one night stand was never your cup of tea. That's right you had a fuck buddy before but you know yoongi for years. One things lead to another and boom next you saw his face between your thighs and your hands clutching his hairs.

But this, sitting across totally stranger, a ridiculous hot to be exact and planing on fucking him is totally absurd. This is exciting, thrilling and scandalous at the same time. Your every thoughts fly out when Jungkook wrap his arms around your waist and pulled you toward him.

Shit, butterfly is it?

" what are thinking? If you want, we can have dinner and I can drop you at your place, nothing needs to happen between us, you can turn back whenever you" he said softly, melting you away. Like you said good boy.

His fingers toying with yours and eyes staring at your expose skin of shoulders. You watched his mouth twitching like he was suppressing himself to paint your skin with his kisses. You don't want him to wait.

" I was thinking how would you would feel below me" you whispered close to him and smirk when his jaw clenched and eyes shut at your tempting words. His hands gripped your waist a little tighter before he look up at your mischievous eyes.

" But look like you want to leave me dry, you can just say, it's not shame to turn a women down, nothing needs to happen between and you can turn back whenever you want " he watched you in amusement, you smiled back.

You understand that maybe your look can be tempting but not everyone like to be mingle themselves with you, once a scandal came out, it always end at bad notes. Still you would feel bad if he turn you down after all the flirting at the party.

" you get me wrong, I could never turn you down and let me tell you something, darling" your face turned crimson red at nickname and you thought you can't turn more red he intertwined his fingers with you.

" Ain't no way I'm letting you top me today, I want you to see you cry and beg me -" you cut him off with a scoff" you can try, babyboy " you didn't even blink he pinned your arms and you were trapped, his dark eyes staring at yours " if you keep talking we might not able to reach reach home" he growled near your ears and you try to shut your legs together.

His thighs stopping your's leg to close, he smirked when he watched you struggling, his damm thighs, you might just want to ride those.. bipolar you are and like he can read your thoughts he cupped your face in one hands and other went to slide your dress up.

" I like the sound of it" he smiled at your words and cupped your face in his hands eyeing your lips " can I kiss you?" He asked breathing against you, your heart thumped against your ribcage. No one ever asked your permission before kissing you, nor did you think it would be relevant when you are the one who initiated the skin ship.