Ch 6. All Men are same

A hand to hold
A reason to live

It's been few minutes and you haven't get the courage to look at your side, look at him

It's been few minutes and you haven't get the courage to look at your side, look at him. After disposing the condom at dustbin and getting you a wet towel to clean, None of you spoke anything to eachother just breathing heavy from the intense session however your hands are tightly held by his as he refuse to let you go.

It felt so good that you have to remind yourself Jungkook must have did this to many other. You aren't the first one to recive such a treatment from him, he seems gentleman and He have quite experience to please women.

You aren't saying it's a bad thing cause you are same so you know ain't no way you are going let yourself slide with his sweet gestures. You immediately closed your eyes when his hands stroke your hairs softly. It feels so fucking good. Your whole planning was not going work anymore, you know.

" So am I still a good boy or you changed your opinion? " He asked, causing you to open your eyes and look at him, a playful expression settled on his face. He know how good he fucked you. You rolled your eyes and held his hands to stop massaging your head or else you'll fall asleep " Jokes on you, you are still a good boy"

You giggle at his sudden pout and tapped his nose twice unable to keep your hands to yourself " I'll try harder next time, maybe we can get some complain from my neighbors" he winked at you, determined to prove you he can be bad boy when he wants.

Your face tensed up and that when you realized what you are doing and what you have done. The thoughts in your mind suddenly started to scream at you to run cause you almost wanted to close your eyes and scoot a little closer to him, put your head on his chest, cuddle him and sleep.

Holly shit-, you quickly force yourself up out of his reach starled him, you started to pick your dress hurriedly not caring about anything. You slide your wet, dirty thong at its place and then your dress.

" wow, wow, calm down, it's not like you are going to miss your flight or something " then you noticed he was wearing his shorts and standing in front of you holding your wrist to stop you " Jungkook leave my hands" you sounded so dangerous that he have to let go immediately.

He surrender his hands in air and look at you with a sweet smile, melting you like ice burg in summer " Can we talk about this while having dinner and you don't act like teenager who just lost her virginity and can't face the person in embarrassment? "

You frowned your eyebrow at his accuse, you aren't embarrassed or anything, you just wanted to walk out of here. You know you are love deprived and sex deprived so it won't take him time to know that and use it against you. Everyone does and you belive he is no better. Men are no better.

They are good for sex and nothing else.

" I'm not a teenager and we can talk it out-" he didn't let you finish your sentence and pushed you toward the bathroom door and closed it behind " What the hell, open it" you exclaimed loudly however you weren't able to open the door