Ch. 12 Stop staring at my tits

She calls me friend but she keeps me closer

Hoseok should have known it wasn't great idea to punch that man but he still did in the influence of Suomi's seductive voice and now they both have been thrown out of the building by bouncers

Hoseok should have known it wasn't great idea to punch that man but he still did in the influence of Suomi's seductive voice and now they both have been thrown out of the building by bouncers. Suomi was on his side cursing loudly and he was trying to calm her down.

" okay enough, let's go home" he asked her more like comanded, his brain burst and heart failed when she pouted, the freaking cute expression, now what she wants from him? His heart is her, his soul, his body, the one thing left with him is his last piece of sanity which he can't give up.

" wait here, I'll find my Miss poker " his face twisted in confusion wasn't it Mr poker? she started walking toward the bushes by the sidewalk, Hoseok thought she was having drunk talk with him but nope he saw her getting back with a small white kitten in her hands, she was talking with her in baby voice.

" I know baby, mamas are bad, she left you huh? Just like mine" it felt like someone had stabbed Hoseok when he heard what she was talking, his eyes started sting with tears .

" but dont worry, we'll annoy this man right here, together " she giggle and asked Hoseok to open the door, he did, she slide inside and sat on the passenger seat " suo, we can't bring her with us, her mother must be around" he voiced his concerns to which she rolled her eyes.

" Her mother is not around, she was here yesterday all alone, she looks like she haven't eaten in days, I can't leave her to die, nope nope" she cutely shook her head shaking the small kittens head in front of Hoseok, like she was also nodding with Suomi. He didn't even question why Suomi was here yesterday.

" fine, let's go" less gooo!! " she yelled scaring the poor creature in her lap. Hoseok settled and started driving at slow speed asking Suomi to put the belt, she whinned a little before doing so, she kept playing with the cat.

" any special occasion to drink this much?" He break the silence, his eyes on the road once in a while he checked Suomi " I lost $81 k "

Okay, just 81 k

" WHAT?" Hoseok yelled his heart was in his throat, his mind stuck, $81 k is not small amount and how she able to lost such large sum.

Within a second Suomi started laughing, she point her fingers at Hoseok and laughed her heart out " your face- hahaha " she threw her head back and her beautiful eyes crinkled in eye smile, oh man it's doing many things to Hoseok which he can't explain. He forget that she is making fun of him, he always does.

" I got the deal" this made the raven haired man smiled so big, the deal she was talking about is her dream deal " how much you settled with?" He asked and waited for her to reply, a big smirk making its way to her lips which means victory " $400 for 10 seconds" holy shit-

This is so much for 10 second video but he don't doubt Suomi's editing skills if he was blessed with brain they she had the creativity in very cell of her body, she is well known editor in Korea and worldwide though they only know her by her signature " suo" but she is so damm good at her work.