Ch 11. His women

Who needs alcohol when you can get high on your lover

You watched his pupils started to twitch when he saw the name " cops" written on it, you would have worried if it wasn't for his mother picture in the background

You watched his pupils started to twitch when he saw the name " cops" written on it, you would have worried if it wasn't for his mother picture in the background. Very weird to save your mother's phone number as cop but it's Jeon Jungkook so anything is possible.

" do you mind?" He asked to which you shook your head, you have no objections. He picked it up while you picked yourself together, your leg wobble and you gulp your saliva when he tugged his dick inside his pant, a small smirk playing on his lips when he saw your drooling expression.

" yes, sure, I'll be there in time" his eyes were causative and hands were wandering, it was funny to watch him scared of his mother. He look almost innocent and naive not like the one who was getting his dick sucked few minutes ago and he cleaned his cum from your chest, well-

"sorry, gotta go, this is important, "

" okay?"

So he is going, just like that? It's not like you are desperate for his cock cause you are.

" I swear I wouldn't leaving if it wasn't-" you cut him off

" it's really fine"

" thank you" he pecked your lips quickly leaving you blinking at sudden move.

"Yeah"

The disappointment was dripping down your words and Jungkook can sense it so he kissed you again. Deeply, apologetically, sweetly and this time you kissed him back encircling your arms around his shoulder rubbing them slowly.

" I'll seen you soon okay" it was like question he was still not believing you both had the deal. Not believing he can see you whenever he wants.

" sure" you nodded and he kissed you again. Soon he broke it when his phone ring again, you watched him tidying himself, running his hands through his black locks swiftly, you swear he look most delicious meal.

He walk toward your main door and you followed " bye" he murmured a small disheartened bye and you smiled , the same smile he could die for, he could stop the world to see you smile like that. He couldn't resist and kissed corner of your lips again causing you to roll your eye.

" okay bye" you pushed him by his chest but he held you hands and pulled you toward him, a small peck placed on crown of your head followed by your forehead then your eyes, you were giggling all the times, sweet warm feeling swept over you " I think my mom won't mind me 20 minutes delay"

You playfully glared at him and pushed him back, he pouted acting all cute, he didn't wanted to leave you, a little more and that little never seems satisfying to him, he want more of you, wish he could stay with you always

" enough, bye" you waved at him when he started walking backward toward elevator, sulking like a small child.

When elevator come he climb up and you threw a last flying kiss to him, his eyes lighten up but before he could catch it, the elevator door was shut.