PROLOGUE

Hello there !
Welcome to ' My COMRADE'

This story is my own pure imagination and fiction , the names and everything in this story is pure fiction.

This story contains Trigger warning , Murder , abuse, explicit language, violence, Mature content.

If you don't like any of these you can just skip it, anyway thank you for giving this story a chance..

Anyway let's get started shall we!!

He glared at me and said, "Get on the damn bike, Vidhya".

He was wearing his uniform. He looked like he was on duty, it was already too late. Does he not rest or something?

"You appear to be like a ghost!"I mentioned. He gave me a are you crazy look .

I rolled my eyes at him when he replied sarcastically , "yeah, I'm the ghost, that's why I'm wandering around the street at this hour."

"Can I ride your bike, Mr. ACP Varnesh?" I quizzed him. "No," he answered. I responded, "Then I'm not getting on the bike." I placed my both hands on my hips and shook my head.

"Only myself and my future wife are allowed to ride this bike. Do you want to ride this bike any longer Vidhya?" He mused as he spoke. His words caused my eyes to widen.

I said, shaking my head in denial, "Oh god no, I don't," and then I mounted the bike. I overheard him murmur, "We will see about that," while he was riding the bike.

.........................

VARNESH Shivakumar: A young man who is calm, caring, and kind, as well as an honest police officer. He was well-known in the police department for his work. He is gentle with his family, but when he goes into police mode, he transforms into a beast.

Vidhya Shrinivas is a sweet, outgoing young lady who exudes beauty from the inside out. She is a third- year BTech cyber student .
She is the family's princess. But an unexpected incident leaves a crack between her and her family.

Vidhya and Varnesh hated each other since they were little (not truly ) and they fight like cats and dogs. But what happens when a certain event brings them together and raises doubts about their feelings for one another?

Only one way to find out! Hope you all will enjoy reading this story.

Peace🦋