CHAPTER |25|

________________________
Let me replace your sorrows with my happinesses
________________________

VIDHYA PoV

I looked at him wide eyed, "you are Varnesh son of my athai" I looked shocked. "Yes" he smirked.

But before I could react he turned me towards the mirror , he took the thread of my blouse and started to tie it .

I looked at him through the mirror , I felt my face heat up due to our close proximity.

After tying the knot , he looked at me through the mirror. I averted my eyes from his intense eye gaze.

He pulled me back to his front and place his hands on my waist and hugged me close , I gasped due to his sudden actions.

He then placed his face on my shoulder and smoothed my neck , I looked at him through the mirror.

But before he could say something , I heard Pallavi's voice and her anklet sound towards My room.

I quickly removed his hands and pushed him a little . He looked at me annoyed , I quickly give him a cheek kiss to lift his mood up.

"Vidhu akkaa" she opened my door . "Anna inga enna pandra . Amma kooptanga po" she said . He nodded his head then looked at me one last time and grumpily he went out.

"Akkaa I see you met the devil himself" she said , I chuckled at her response. I wore the Jhumkas.

"Ok come down we have to go" she replied. Leaving my hair down and went out not before a small black bindi between my eyebrows.

I came downstairs to find all my sweetest people present in the living room.

"Vidhu" I was called by my athai. I walked towards her and she turned me and placed the jasmine flowers on my hair.

I felt an intense gaze , I knew whose eyes it was but I didn't dare to turn . I find shiva appa and greet him.

"How are you appa?" I questioned him. "Vidhu ma . I am fine da. How are you ? It's been long since I last saw you?" He replied .

" I am good pa. How is work ?" I asked him . "Everything is good da , now Arjun is handling the business since Varnesh has chosen to become a ACP " I nod my head at his words.

"Vidhu ma" I heard Arjun mama's voice. "Mama" I greeted. He ruffled my hair , I huffed and settled my hairs properly .

I glared at him as he laughed at my expression. "Epdi da iruka?" He questioned. (How are you).

"I am good . You?" I asked . " good da" he replied and was called by athai since he had works to finish.

I looked at my uncle as he was busy talking so I walked out to the garden.

I walked to the garden area in the back , since the back of the house had a lot of space . I asked my athai to plant as much as flowers plant and few trees when I was in my 8 th grade.

Till now they maintain it properly, I smiled at the rose flowers and jasmine flowers .

I plucked few rose flowers and went and sat near the bench. I smelled the fresh rose and smiled.

"Nalla iruka?" I gasped at the sudden sound . I turned my head to find Varnesh near the bench. I turned my head angry at him.

He knew me all along the times we spent but I was clueless about him. I cursed him in my mind and got up to leave.

"Diya" he caught my wrist , I wiggled my hand from his hold. He pulled me back and I handed straight against his chest.

"Varnesh" I gasped and turned my head and glared at him. He looked at my face and smiled at me , his cute dimples distracted me well.

"I am sorry" he said and placed his face on my neck and traced his nose all along my neck .

"Please enna manichidu di" he said in a low husky voice (Please for me di) . He started to trail pecks on my neck.

"Please di" he started to kiss and nibble on the area below my ear . I started to moan in a low tone. I tilted my head in the opposite direction to give better access to him.

"Varnesh" I moaned out . He groaned then started to suck harder. " Kaiya viiduu da.. yaarachu vara poranga" I gasped out . (Leave my hand da .. someone might come)

"Hmm" he groaned and placed his face on my shoulder. My breathing was hard and I know my face looks flushed. I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm my racing heart.

I feel his hands around my waist, "sorry na un kittaa na yarune sollala . Oru surprise aa irukatunudha sollala dii" (sorry I didn't say who I was but I just wanted it to be a surprise to you) he replied and kissed my collarbone.

I shuddered at his sudden kiss. I felt his smirk then I turned towards him , facing him . I brought my hands to his hair and clutched them.

I pulled him towards me then I looked at his face which held surprise look . "Innoru vaati edhaachuu ipdii panna avloodhaa" I glared at him .

"Yes Madam" he replied. "Good" I replied.

I looked at him as he pulls me soo close towards him , I gazed at him but his eyes are only fixed on one thing . I bit my lips unintentionally .

"Ayoo Adhaa kadikadhaa dii" he hissed. (Hey don't bite it dii)

Then replied

"Adhaa Kandikaa enaku mattudhaa urimaa irukuu!"

(I have the only rights to bite it)

I gasped at his words.........
...................................................................................................

Hope you all enjoyed the chapters so far!...

Thank you all for you support..

Your votes really boosts me up!

Share your thoughts through the comments..

Please do vote!....

Lots of love...