CHAPTER |37|

VIDHYA PoV

I look around my self to find the room decorated ...I looked at him with a raised eyebrow ...seriously he got this Ensuite in this big ass hotel.

"What" he questioned. "Ennadhu idhu?" (What is this?)I questioned I'm with a raised eyebrow. He looked around the room confused.

Just when I thought he was not aware , he turned towards me with a 'ohh' expression and looked at me with a teasing smile on his face.

He neared me as I moved back in nervous , he climbed the bed as I touched the back of the headboard of the bed.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" I started to sweat due to our proximity. "What does it look like?" he asked in a husky voice. Goddd! Why am I think about god right now?

I fisted the quilt tightly , "h-hey e-enna pandra tha-thalipo!"( what are you doing , get back) I shuttered the words out in nervous .

"Pahh enna ma azhaga iruka di ne !" (How can  you be this beautiful?) He mumbles and i blushed hearing his words. He tugged a piece of stand behind my ear and caressed my face.

We both looked out into each others eyes , just those mesmerising black eyes. We both we startled by the ring of the doorbell.

"I-uh I will look who it is and you get changed!" He says and leaves to open the door . I stay like a statue for a min and blinked my eyes

What just happened!  Don't forget what he did Vidhya!..

I quickly rushed to the bathroom not before picking the bag he brought. I found a tee and a shorts quickly changed myself from this heavy lehenga.

I came out after changing into a big tee and shorts . I folded the lehenga and placed it nicely inside a bag. "Vidhya sapdalama!"(shall we eat)  I turned towards him and nodded my head.

He was also changed into a t-shirt and a sweatpant.

We both ate the food in silence , "morning vettuku  seekramaa poganuma , edho sambradhayam iruku nu Amma sonnaga. Unnoda phone reach agala nu sonnaga ma" 

(we have to leave to home early in the morning as mom mentioned since there are few rituals to complete as the bride. She called you but your phone was out of reachable) 

he informed me about the rituals and about the call from athai.

"Ennoda phone  odanjiruchu and sari morning seekramaa kelambidalam" (My phone broke and ok we will leave in the morning!) I said and picked a blanket and pillow and walked towards the sofa to sleep.

"Enna ma pandra?" (What are you doing?)  He questioned me looking confused as I tried to sleep on the sofa.

"Pathaa theriyala , thooga poren!" ( can't you see, I am gonna sleep) I replied while rolling my eyes.

He huffed and walked towards me . Why the heck is he walking towards me . I quickly covered myself entirely with the quilt and tried to sleep.

Not even a second he picked me up from the sofa, I gasped in horror. I quickly removed the quilt from my face and glared at him.

"Ippo edhuku enna sofa la irundhu thookitu poraa?" (Now why are taking me from the sofa)  I questioned and tried to wiggle out of his grip but alas no use . He placed me on the bed and I glared at him.

He ignored me and slept the other side of the bed. I was about to get up again but , "just sleep please!" I looked at him , his eyes were tired.

"I -." I turned my head to the other side  and tried to sleep. But I just couldn't sleep , I don't know I turned towards his side .