To the waters and the wild ~part one~

It was the first day at Alfea school, so the campus was full of students

It was the first day at Alfea school, so the campus was full of students. Some were talking to their friends, some were searching for their rooms or mentors. Old and new faces were seen.

„Sky, I can really find my suite alone,"Sam told her brother as they were walking through the campus.

„I know. But Silva told me to look out for you on your first day, because he can't,"Sky replied back with a smile.

„Yeah. Yeah,"Sam chuckled at her brother.

Then Sky noticed a red haired girl who was staring firstly at her phone and then looking at all the other students.

„Somebody already caught your eyes, huh,"Sam teased her brother, to which Sky just rolled his eyes and he started walking towards the red head and Sam followed him.

The siblings walked next to the girl.

„Wow, you are so lost,"Sky said to the girl.

„I'm impressed with your confidence in the face of complete ignorance,"Sam added and the red haired girl looked shortly at them.

„Issue is, you're overcommitted. I mean, you're essentially running,"Sky continued.

„And now that we're here, you can't give us the satisfaction of turning around,-"Sam stated.

„I don't need help, but thanks,"The red haired girl interrupted Sam.

„I don't remember offering it,"Sky smiled at the girl.

„So presumptuous. you must be a fairy,"Sam said.

„I am a fairy,"The girl chuckled. "Sorry, that's just something l never thought I would say,"The girl then smiled at the two.

„It's an odd thing, considering you're standing in a courtyard of a college for fairies,"Sky chuckled at the girl.

„Yeah. We don't have a lot of those where I am from,"The girl replied.

„And what realm are you from,"Sam asked her.

„California,"The girl smiled at Sam.

„Oh. Are you not from the Otherworld,"Sam asked.

„I'm not. Three months ago I didn't even know something like the Otherworld even existed,"The girl answered.

"Well, if you are lost, which I'm not saying you are, and you need help, which I'm not saying I'm offering...,"Sky started and pointed at two different halls. „This is the specialists hall and this over there is the fairy hall."

„Oh the specialists hall. Obviously,"The girl laughed. „And I definitely know what a specialist is."

„He would be very happy to mansplain it to you. It's kind it's thing,"Sam grinned.

„Yeah I can tell,"The red haired girl smiled and Sky rolled his eyes at his sister.

„Quit perving on the first years,"A new voice said behind Sky and Sam.

Sam turned to see Riven, smiling at them smugly.

„Riv, just give me a second, yeah,"Sky said to Riven, but as he turned back the red haired girl was already walking away.

„Why? You gonna chase her,"Riven smirked at Sky.

„Nope,"Sky said and Riven pulled Sam and Sky into a hug.

„The best trio is back together."