To the waters and the wild ~part two~

As Sam found her suite she seemed to be the last one

„Terra,"Sam smiled as she saw her friend, her back turned to her.

Terra turned around and walked towards Sam to hug her.

„I'm so glad we're sharing a room together,"Terra beamed happily.

„Yeah me too,"Sam smiled at her friend.

Then Terra handed Sam a room plant. It were beautiful sunflowers.

„Aww. Thanks Terra. They're my favourite,"Sam thanked her friend as she took the pot with the sunflowers.

Terra showed Sam their room so she could pack her stuff out. They shared their room with another girl named Musa who was already packing her things out.

As Sam put her suitcase on her bed Terra walked back to the living room.

„Hey you must the other roommate, Terra talked bout earlier, Sam right,"Musa said kindly to Sam.

„Yes that's me. I hope you heard only good things about me,"Sam smiled at the girl.

„Yes. I'm Musa, by the way. It's nice to meet you,"Musa said and they shook each other's hands.

„Nice to meet you too, Musa,"Sam smiled at the girl.

Sam started to pack out her clothes into her closet. She grabbed the photo of her dad and her and put it on her nightstand, smiling at it. She could remember that day as if it was yesterday. It was her eleventh birthday and they did a hiking/camping trip. Sam  put another picture next to it with Sky and her. Sky was thirteen then and Sam was twelve. They were baking some Christmas cookies and everything was full of flour.

Sam continued with her training things.

„What fairy are you actually,"Musa asked Sam, but stopped herself when she saw the twin sais Sam took out of her duffle bag.

"Uhm. I'm actually a Specialist,"Sam said.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing in a suite full of fairies,"Musa asked Sam.

"I actually don't know myself. Miss Dowling and my Dad never told me why,"Sam answered, shrugging.

"You must be a mind fairy. Considering the headphones,"Sam added as she pointed at the headphones.

"Yes. I am,"Musa said and her eyes shined a violet colour for a moment.

"Shared space, Terra,"Sam then heard Stella talking to Terra in the living room and walked out of the room to see what's happening.

"Actually, that's not quite the message of The Secret Garden. If anything it's a story about how when things are kept private their benefits aren't fully appreciated,"Terra said with a small smile, but Stella just gave her an annoyed glance and Terra walked past Sam into her room.