No strangers here ~part three~

Sam changed into her specialists armour

Sam changed into her specialists armour. She put on her two swords and her twin sais into her belt.

Sam saw that Stella, Bloom and Aisha were already at the barrier.

"They have limits. Your methods won't help her in the long run,"Sam could hear Aisha argue.

"Great to see everyone calm and collected,"Musa said as she walked to them with Terra by her side.

"Finally,"Stella exclaimed annoyed.

"Sorry I needed some help with the Zanbaqu. But we're all good now, though,"Terra said and they walked through the barrier into the woods.

The girls walked north until they found the wooden hut.

Bloom hesitantly opened the door and they stepped in, only to see the Burned One gone.

"They have already taken it,"Aisha said.

"Oh no,"Stella breathed out as she walked to the chains. "My mom is going to kill me."

"Musa are you alright,"Terra and Sam asked her as she was acting strangely.

"I don't know,"Musa mumbled and walked out of the hut, Terra and Sam following.

"I feel something,"Musa mumbled and then she screamed out in pain.

"Musa,"Sam yelled out and her and Terra rushed to her.

"Uh. It hurts,"Musa groaned in pain as her eyes shown violet.

Terra and Sam followed Musa's glance and they were shocked on what they saw.

"Guys,"Terra shouted. "We got a problem."

Aisha and Stella came out of the hut.

They stared at bleeding corpses of the soldiers.

"Oh my god. Dad,"Sam breathed out terrified and rushed to him.

Silva groaned out in pain. Sams eyes widened as she saw his heavily bleeding wounds.

Silva pointed his sword at her.

"Please get back,"Silva said, breathing heavily.

"Dad. It's me,"Sam said panicking.

"Mr. Silva. I'm Terra Harvey. The Burned One has cut you but we're gonna help you,"Terra approaching them with Musa.

"I know who you are, please get back,"Silva said while groaning out in pain.

Terra made Silva put down his sword with her magic and they kneeled down to him.

"Dad, you're gonna be okay,"Sam whispered and took his hand in hers, on the edge of tears.

"Terra. Give me the Zanbaq. Musa I need you think hold his head,"Sam told them and Terra gave Sam the pear-shaped flask.

"Musa. I knows he's scared, but I'm not. Focus on me,"Terra said to Musa as she didn't move.

Musa nodded and hold Silvas head so Sam could give her dad the Zanbaq, while Musa kept her focus on Terra.

The wounds didn't heal but Silvas eyes weren't so black anymore.

"Come on. We're gonna get you to Mr. Harvey,"Sam mumbled as Terra, Musa and her helped him stand up.

Sams knees felt weak but she kept on as they brought him to Alfea.

"I need a med kit from the Bastion,"Terra called out, as they bursted into the hall.

"I'm gonna get the headmistress,"Beatrix said and walked to Miss Dowlings office.

Sam had never felt so claustrophobic in her life as other students gathered around them.

Musa switched with Terra.

"Sam go and get dad,"Terra said to her brother who nodded and did as told.

"Dad,"Musa asked.

"Yes. He is my brother,"Terra asked rather confused.

Terra and Sam brought Silva to the green house and lay him down on a daybed, as Miss Dowling, Mr. Harvey, Sky and Riven burst into the house.

Mr. Harvey immediately treated Silvas wounds.

Sky kept asking questions about Silvas state, but Sam couldn't get a word out. She was in shock. She could only stare at her Dad.

"Sky I'll be fine. Just let Professor Harvey do his work,"Silva groaned out.

"I should've moved it right away, had more soldiers,"Miss Dowling sighed.

"Guys, could we have the room, please? We'll keep you informed. Go on,"Silva said, pain in his voice.

"What,"Sam snapped, now saying a word for the first time since they got here, making the others look at her.

"Forget it, dad. I'm not gonna leave you,"Sam said. "Not like this."

"Please, Sam,"Silva.

"But,"Sam wanted to argue.

"No. Buts. Sam,"Silva said, what sounded like an order.

Sam sighed angrily and left the green house.

"Can you two look after her, please,"Silva asked Sky and Riven, who nodded and followed Sam outside.

They saw Sam staring into nothing, fighting back her tears and walked in front of her and put her in a very needed hug.

"I'm so scared,"Sam admitted, letting her tears fall.  

"I know,"Sky said softly.

"It's gonna be okay, Sammy,"Riven said gently, using her childhood nickname.

"Come on, you must be exhausted. You can sleep at ours tonight,"Sky said gently as they walked to Sky and Rivens room.

Riven handed Sam an old band shirt of him, for sleeping clothes, which was a bit too big for Sam.

Sam sat in a cross-legged position on Skys bed.

"I don't think I can sleep tonight. I just can't,"Sam stopped talking suddenly.

"You can't just what, Sam,"Riven asked her as she had stopped talking.

"Sam,"Sky said, panicking as the two boys noticed the change of Sams eyes.

They were all white

They were all white.

"Sam,"Riven said her name. "You're freaking us out."

"Sam,"the two boys repeated her name, but Sam wouldn't respond. She was in some kind of trance.