New book Alert

Listen guys I know this is a big step especially cause I'm not even finished with Today Tomorrow forever yet, however this book is one that means more than you know.

It will not however be dropped as yet until I finished the first 50 chapters of 224 and then I start on this one. I want to finish before school starts back.

Yes me go school yes me young😂

But um I just wanna hear your thoughts what you think this book will all be about and what you expect. Also Capriqween girl as book drop yuh deh yah inuh and I appreciate you so much girl so make sure u especially tell me your thoughts on this one okay.

Going to see if I can drop atleast 2 chapters between today and Saturday cause as 50 chapters come a me dat😂😂😂😂

Let me know if you want a first chapter of Love and Voices okay????

But I love and appreciate you all so much.
Road 4k soon
Love always #224gang❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-
-

-
-

In a humble yet loud household located in Bogwalk St

In a humble yet loud household located in Bogwalk St.Catherine 16 year old Shanice Allen, lived a life most persons dreamed about. She had access to education, food, house and gadgets. Although she had  a family, in her eyes the people she grew up with failed her in more ways than one. When looked at on the outside her family would be seen as a regular one, the Sunday games of the constant call of check up's, but beneath it all. It was not enough. She wanted more. She was special and required a type of love only one person could provide. When the last song had been played the last words were said, the final drop of blood was shed Shanice found herself in the arms of a deceitful manipulative compassionate boy, who would change her life for the worse or for the better.