The awakening

Alia's POV

" Leon put down the plate, don't break it baby lawd Jesus!!" I shouted running towards Leon this little boy just miserable and stubborn like him father Cho man

" momma I sorry, I try to help with dishes" he said to me looking at me with teary eyes. His words are coming togther so good a I swear this little boy is not 11 months.

" it's okay baby boy, mommy understands but what I really need you to do is eat your fruits okay? I told Leon holding up the fork with Apple

" no! No wapple ! He said taking the fork from me and throwing it on the floor

Sighing very heavily, I bent down to take the Apple off the floor. I heard a loud bang on the gate and my eyes immediately turnt to Leon, I grabbed him from his high chair and ran towards the bedroom slamming the bedroom doors shut with Leon crying intensely and gun shots decorating the house.

I hugged my baby and tried to quite him down shaking my legs excessively on the cold tiltes. After a few minutes for what seemed like hours I Heard the shots cease. I quietly opened the closet doors and placed sobbing leon on floor trying to hide him just in case the shots start again.

I peeped through the windows seeing bodies all over the lawn and the security guards blood painted my car.

I covered my mouth and turned around to a Glock pointed in my face and the masked devil held my crying baby by his leg while another masked man pointed his gun at my baby's head.

I felt the life drain from my face and my heartbeat was faster than lighting

" please don't hurt him please, take whatever you want please please kill me leave him PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!! BUT DOWN ME BLOODCLAAT PICKNEY NOW!!!" I shouted to them

The man that was pointing the gun at my sons head lowered his weapon and signaled the man infront me to drop Leon, Idk if it was a mothers instinct but I caught my baby before he hit the floor but my heart shattered as his head connected with the white marble tiles and the sound of his skull cracked repeatedly played in my mind like a favorite song. As I held his life less body my cries a mothers cry overtook the bedroom.

Unable to move or even breathe , the masked devil Knealt down infront of me and removed his mask.

Confusion anger betrayal sadness overtook my face as I realized it was the man who gave me the joy I held in my arms. Liam Xavier Easton. I slowly placed my lifeless baby on the floor and gently caressed his cheeks and kissed his lips one last time before I join him in heaven as I know what I'm about to do will make me just end up there.

I slowly got up and wiped my tears with my bloody palms, smearing my baby's blood on my eyes and cheeks. I hung my head low and my eyes made contact with Liam's gun. I lifted my head slowly and held eye contact with him.

Liam knew me, he knew my moves ,my thoughts my words my actions everything . But never ever would he expect what a mother will do for her child.

I swiftly kicked him in his balls and removed the Glock from his hand and shot the second masked man right between his eyes . I calmly spun around and shot Liam in his back leg.

I turned to face him and used his weapon to raise his chin. Before I could say smth that I knew he would remember he spoke

" grim reaper or arch angel" he said to me laughing histerically.

Feeling my anger boil I pointed the gun at his head and he smiled. I pulled the trigger 7 times and his lifeless bloodily body created a melodic sound when it collapsed and hit my floor. I got on top of him and kissed his lips.

Although I'm pretty sure I just killed the love of my life he deserved it. I turned to look at my baby boy and the pain came flooding once more. I turned to face Liam once again and slowly bent towards him and whispered in his ear.

" When the bough breaks the cradle will fall, Down tumbles baby, cradle and all" with that I kissed his cheeks and got up

As I walked through the lonely and cold house I reach the front doors and opened it. As I stepped outside I hung my head low and whispered.
" today, tomorrow forever" with that I fell to the floor giving up and letting death overcome my body

" Alia!! Alia baby wake up wake up Lia" I heard my mothers cry and voice

"CODE BLUE IN ROOM 34" I heard of what sounded like a hospital speaker

" NURSE WEH THE BLOODCLAT YUH NUH GO LOOK FI THE FUCKING DOCTOR THE PUSSYCLAT DRIP NAH WORK MOVE FROM YASO NUH BOMBOHOLE" I hear Liam shouting at someone

Panic and scream filled the voices of the persons near me. I heard cries I heard apologies I heard praying I heard medications I heard God

You know they say stay away from the white light??

I didn't see a white light I saw grey light beaming with blue, green and red lights as an immense pain shot through my abdomen.

I screamed loudly and held on to what I think was the bed handle. I heard the continuous beeping of the heart rate monitor. And if I'm sure as I watch in movies that meant my heart stopped.

Before I knew it darkness encapsulated my vision and suddenly all the prayers screams and shouting had ceased .

End of chapter
I know it's short guys don't worry I'm gonna
Make it up with two chapters..back to back
Did Liam kill Alia??
Please remember to comment I love reading your thoughts and cussing please😅