Birthday Celebrations

2 weeks later
November 17, 2023
Santorini, Greece.
Apanemo Hotel and Suites

Alia's POV

" b God know she never did affi deal with the man so" I told Liam laughing

" stay outa people business yuh nuh see yuh nearly drop" he scolded me

" yuh just antsy from morning a wah do yuh suh?" I asked him

" nun just walk faster" he scolded

I hissed and walked up behind him.

He told me that we're going to Greece for my birthday who happy like a me 6 months pregnant and all ofc me a walk slow. But no him a move like me do him something.

I went to text Logan checking on baby Arilah. I saw a picture he sent me of her and a smile played its way on my face.

" babe look pon you niece in law" I stretched the phone forward showing Liam

He took and quick glance giving a quick smile and looked away for the car.

" know seh yah annoy me tho" I said hissing aloud

Without a respond he walked towards a an old white man who had our names written in bold on a white paper.

I watched as Liam confirmed that we were the persons and were directed to a limo.

The driver walked over to his side as Liam opened my door.

I gave him a faint smile and looked inside the car.

" Likkle frig yuh thanks mon" I said removing the colorful roses that were on the seat.

I placed a small kiss on his lips smiling.

The car drove off and I stared through the windows smiling at the scenic view.

Then Greece nice ee.
-
-
-
-
-
-

Within 30 minutes we arrived at the hotel.

Liam spoke to lady at the front desk while I stood a little behind him.

Just wanting to go sleep.

He turned around to look at me and I yawned causing him to chuckle.

All wah gwan him Mussi feel me a smile wid him

Me wah sleep and me hungry

Sameeee

We headed towards the room and seeing as it was after 12 it was mostly quiet.

As we were walking I responded to the happy birthday messages from mommy and my brothers.

I occasionally looked up from my phone making sure I'm still following Liam and the lady.