Dead man tell no tales

Hell ago raise continued
Alia's POV
Sunlight Warehouse◼️

" listen before yuh go in doh touch nothing, keep yuh hands to yuh self whoever you see stays here whatever you see happening tan yasso yere?" Liam said

I nodded scared  but intrigued as to where we were. We headed into the supermarket, which was weird as now i suddenly felt hungry.

" can buy dah Doritos deh Fimi and wah patty me wah put them togther" I told Liam holding onto his arm

He looked down at me confused but chuckled

" when we a leave you take up whatever you want love" he said

I was now walking beside him down the aisle. We came upon a red door which had grills on it and their stood guard a man.

If you weren't looking you'd think the man just worked in the supermarket, but Liam explained to me that he had to hide his cover.

The man at the door gave Liam a nod one of which was filled with scare and respect.

Liam returned the nod and we walked down the stairs which I assumed led to a basement of low level of the building.

It was dark but the light from above was peeking through a hole which was bright enough for us to see.

" watch yuh step, and memba weh me tell yuh outside, see and build hear and deff. Never bring nobody hear suh before so nuh make me regret it" Liam stopped on the stairs and told me

He said it with so much authority in his voice and dominance.

Almost make me wah

Not the time and place

Right girl right

We continued down the stairs until we came upon a second door which was coded.

Liam punched in the code and I quickly looked away not knowing if he wanted me to know all of that.

I think he saw me as he laughed and said he'll tell me the code in due time and it's one that I already know.

As I entered the room my jaw mentally dropped as there were persons dangling from the ceiling
held up by dark and rusty chains.

Some were clothed some were naked and most definitely they all were men . I think

Some of the men had no penis.

Weh yuh eye a do so far

Weh yuh mean by it OBVIOUSS

I continued to look around but not too much as I had to keep up with Liam. The bodies were on the left of the open area and Liam and I took the right which lead to another room.

Me tired

Shut up

We finally stopped infront a room that was dark smelt like rotten flesh and perfume.

A wah kinda business this??

" Lia" Liam said capturing my attention

I turnt to him with a yes look

" yuh tell me a thing while back and although me promise yuh me never did ago do nothing, I couldn't keep that promise cause the pussy still a do the same thing just with other women" he said sounding upset

I looked at him confused for a second as I was unsure of what he was talking about then it clicked.

Alex?
Alex...

" yuh have him don't" I asked dryly

He nodded and  switched on the light

Low and behold in a dark room with dried blood painting the walls, there was Alex, he was on a metal chair dark with the rust coming off.

He is legs were amputated, I know because the bandages were wrapped as though he had surgery.

He was in a torn marina and a shorts with the penis area cut out.

Girl yuh nuh see seh
Me see

His penis was gone also.

I wanted to feel bad but I don't.... He forced himself on me. He allowed 4 boys to do the same anything him get him deserve.

But me never wah Liam involve inah this.

" bulla, wake we guess nuh" he stated to a man who appeared out of no where.

The man took a bucket that looked like it contained water and threw it on Alex.

" morning sunshine" Liam said with a angry look plastered on his face but with a sinister grin.

" yuh member weh me did tell yuh seh?" He asked Alex walking further towards him while I remained in my spot.

" y-ye-yes bossy" Alex bearly said

" good yuh rehearse it?" Liam asked him

" good" Liam responded

" come" Liam said using his index finger to call me

I took slow but fast walks to him a bit scared too actually

Aye gyal yah par wid di don and abbot fi fuck up a Bwoii straighten up yuh posture and nuh clown out e thing!!!

Quickly listening to my inner self I straighten my body and walked like a bad gyal over to him.

Seeing him slowly lift his head I immediately felt a rush of the thoughts and feelings I once burried rush back to the surface.

Almost like instinct I slapped him across his face and spat at him

Liam held me back and I shot him a death glare real quick and he let go of me.

" I was good to you, me clean , me wash me cook me never cheat you cheated and then u make dem do that to me!!!!" I shouted punching at him giving hard blows to his face.

I stopped and watched ash he spat blood from his mouth.

He was about to talk again and I punched him once more one that sent the couple of the few teeth he had left flying out his mouth.

Liam then pulled me off and I didn't fight this time.

Instead I allowed him to hug me and dress my hand which was bruised from the punch.

He turnt and gave me a u okay look and I nodded.

He then walked away and sent 3 blows back to back connected with each stride to Alex's face causing him to fall off the chair

" yuh see yuh bruise me Oman hand Ute" he asked kicking him in his belly.

I don't know what overtook me but I saw red.

I saw Liam's gun printed out and ran over to him and took it from his waist.

I pushed him out the way and shot Alex 2 times and with the recline of the gun it bruised my finger and cause my shoulder and body to fly back.

" yow bossy she good" I heard the man said

Bulla the man name girl

Whatever him

" yeah man she good go fi the first aid" he told the okay

Liam tend to my wounds. And I watched as he laughed

"Aye mi gyal a bad gyal inuh" Liam shouted while tending to my wounds.

End of Chapter
I love you all so much
Please remember to comment !!!!!!!!! and follow the books IG page
Lia_Mali18